Nothing interesting to read anymore.

peter/peter

U.W.P.
Registered Senior Member
Is there any topics that can insight some fun debate left in this place?.

Something other than "Do these pants fit anyone else?"

A little something to heat the blood.

???????.

Prehaps you should make the post to start it off. If you wish something that is not here then all you need do is supply the impetitous to begin it. The rest will be along soon enough. I guess what I am saying is don't complain if you are unhappy, do something about it.

I found something you could discuss... how about Osama and the voo-doo doll????

well, I didn't think of it.. apparently the nameless souls of http://www.osamapinladen.com did, (and there write ups are funny as heck)

Take a gander and voice your opinion on if black-arts can bring him to justice :D

New topics.

I was getting the same impression - nothing new to talk about.
If this board closes down there goes my social life! - pathetic, isn't it?

What about describing what you would LIKE to look like, not how you look because I dare say most of us would lie anyway.

Still thinking.....
Teri

I think the science form is fantastic!!!:)
This one too!!!:)

Just start a topic you like!;)

There is also something else you can do. Go to the bottom of the main page in whatever forum you have open. Where the blue bar is there is a box at the end that says "last day" Change it to read "last year" by using the triangle. You now have access to the last year of posting. You can also go to the archives and find more.

Peter,

When people become bored with trivia it indicates they need or are ready to move onto something with substance.

Try taking an interest in the science or philosophy forums. These areas require that you think a lot harder, and if you want to post then you do need to be more sure of your facts.

But whatever you do, enjoy it.

Cris

I deal with science and hard thinking everyday at work. I come here for fun and free thinking on things that are not easily quantifiable.

New topic.

Lets see if this excites any new fire.

How about we write on the subject of the Stagnation of the Human Race.

Breeding a race of idiots.

Do you know what I saw the other day at McDonalds????

They now have an automatic drink machine so the people behind the counter don't have to worry about messing the drink order up.

Back