Note To Self: Avoid Ads That Start With "Desperately Seeking Victim"

goofyfish

Analog By Birth, Digital By Design
Valued Senior Member
German police are watching home videos made by a sex cannibal who apparently
shared a last meal of flambéed penis with his willing victim before carving him up
and freezing the man's remaining body parts to eat later. (Full text here)
:m: Peace.

...or "Seeking young, well-built 18- to 30-year-old for slaughter."

That's friggin' psycho. The victim actually agreed to eat his own penis. WTF?

yeah, I read that story, and found myself crossing my legs tightly! A little more tubesteak please, and pass the ketchup! ... have you any Grey pupon?

naw.naw.naw...nope.. noo..not gonna... naww..:eek:

Cannibal !

Hi:
A man went on trial in Germany on Wednesday for eating a fellow human being! The cannibal had posted an ad on internet that any one willing to be eaten should contact him.
One is rejected because he is too fat. The second one backs away because he is said : if you come here your visit will be the last one. The third volunteer agrees.
He is given drugs and whiskey. The first part that is cut off is the man`s penis. The two try to eat the fried penis. It is not edible. The cannibal is asked to go on. He does so and the man is killed. The cannibal ate one third of the man.
How is he caught? He posts another ad on Internet. Somebody who had seen the previous ad warns the police. And he is caught .
The cannibal has confessed that he was obssesed with this sense of cannibalism since childhood.
the court has a video tape of the slicing and the eating of the man. The two have had some sexual acts before the killing.
The court is due to watch the video next week behind closed door.
They say cannibalism is still practiced. Centuries ago it was practiced. It is horrible, but like mercy killing if some one gives his/her consent to be eaten, should it be authorized by law?

If the government cannot keep a law that keeps cancer causing agents out of our food, how can they pass a law that does not let us give consent to be killed? The first is an example of restraint...the second is activism. Very stupid.

Anyway...fried penis huh?

This is absoulutely fucking insane

(Kassel, Germany) A German man on trial for murder after killing, and then partially eating his date, told the court Wednesday it was "like taking communion" in a religious service.

Armin Meiwes, 42, has admitted the murder and cannibalism. He met his victim, Berlin engineer Bernd Jurgen Brandes, 43, in March 2001 through a gay internet bulletin board.

Using the penname 'Franky from Germany' he posted his "request" on the Gay Cannibals BBS which he ran.

"If you are between 18 and 25 years old you are my boy. Come to me and I eat your horny flesh".

The case came to light when Meiwes posted more ads after Meiwes death for additional victims, and readers of the postings contacted police (story).

Meiwes testified that Brandes was a willing partner and that they had planned the "event" for months, working out a ritual for Brandes' slaying.

Meiwes told the court that Brandes replied to posting: "I offer myself to you."

Brandes agreed to be castrated and have the organ flambéed and then served up for the two to eat.

"I didn't do anything against his will," Meiwes told the court.

The computer programmer was dressed in a black suit and composed as he testified.

"He knew that he could have turned back at any moment but he chose not to," Meiwes said.

"He told me he had had the desire since he was a child to be slaughtered and eaten," Meiwes said. "He was very intelligent and I didn't see any sign that he was disturbed."
source
And for the first time in a long time, I am positively speechless...

Wow. :eek: It's not that strange when one person is a cannibal, but when a cannibal gets someone else to actually agree with him?! This is indeed a rarity (akin to Henry Lee Lucas).

Wow, heh, those Germans are wacky. Now I've heard of Vore before, but to be honest I didn't think that anyone engaged willingly in it IRL.

how do we know he agreed?

but to be honest I didn't think that anyone engaged willingly in it

Meiwes made a video about it ! i bet Brandes don´t looks happy in this video if he didn´t wanted it !

Wow, heh, those Germans are wacky

:rolleyes:
cannibalism , never seen before .......

Hmm, I wonder if Trudeau had this in mind when he said the State had no business in the bedrooms of its people?

Ah yes, gone are the days when one could go on a date, bring that date home for "drinks" and then hack into the date to cook up a nice caserole...

Don't they say that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach? But I guess they didn't mean it that literally:rolleyes:

:eek:

"Brandes agreed to be castrated and have the organ flambéed and then served up for the two to eat."

great balls of fire!

:D

I'm so glad I don't date anymore....

Although if I see other half come at me with a knife and talking of steak.. well.. lets just say I would remain single for the rest of my life:p

:eek:

Re: Pentax....

Originally posted by Wraith
umm..."Franky from Germany" isn't related to you is he??!

umm... yes sir :cool:
of course he is related to me ; all germans are related to me ...... you know , germany is a small country :D

:m:

Back