not mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atom

Registered Senior Member
The folowing post is racist..its not mine but was posted on my site so apologies for anyone sickened by it..

<< Nobody suggests that Muslims have a lower average IQ than westerners, but this is widely suspected and in the case of the Dutch, it is a well proven fact !! because they subjected their immigrants (mostly Moroccans), to IQ tests and found that the average Moroccan is 15 points behind your average Dutchman.

But of course the Dutch kept this information secret for some years, terrified that they may be thought Racist or something.

It was the Martyr Pim Fortuyn who exposed the truth and it explains why in a land where jobs are plentiull, Moroccans cannot seem to be able to get a job !! >>

Is there any truth in the research into IQ and can anyone provide links..they'd be most helpful

Thanks..you guys are a lot nicer than my lot :rolleyes:

The folowing post is racist..its not mine but was posted on my site so apologies for anyone sickened by it..

<< Nobody suggests that Muslims have a lower average IQ than westerners, but this is widely suspected and in the case of the Dutch, it is a well proven fact !! because they subjected their immigrants (mostly Moroccans), to IQ tests and found that the average Moroccan is 15 points behind your average Dutchman.

But of course the Dutch kept this information secret for some years, terrified that they may be thought Racist or something.

It was the Martyr Pim Fortuyn who exposed the truth and it explains why in a land where jobs are plentiull, Moroccans cannot seem to be able to get a job !! >>

Is there any truth in the research into IQ and can anyone provide links..they'd be most helpful

Thanks..you guys are a lot nicer than my lot :rolleyes:

I doubt there's a word of truth in any of that.

oh dear...

we do know a bit about the situation of the average moroccan youth in Holland I hope? We do know that there are not very interested in academic performance. That they do suffer from relative language barriers.

And that there is no moroccan race.

And there is no reference...

sigh...

You'd better beleive it, man.

And if you really wanna link then I'll send it via IM.

Mod note:

Unsupported assertions are against the rules of this subforum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back