Nostradamus

pennylane1101

Registered Member
There's a new history channel special airing next week (10/28) called "The Lost Book of Nostradamus." It will explore the prophets life and reveal new revelations from his "lost book." I actually work for The History Channel and everyone around the office was pretty excited about the project. Thought I'd give ya'll a heads up ...

Nostradamus' books are just like the bible. Can be translated to anything that you want it to mean.

I wonder who actually wrote it, there's really no way to tell for certain so how can anyone believe anything that is presented?

Last edited:
His books are still history, even if his predictions aren't. He is a real person.

His books are still history, even if his predictions aren't. He is a real person.

The part that worried me was this:

It will explore the prophets life and reveal new revelations from his "lost book."

revelations?

It makes it sound like there is something worth examining in Nostradamus's ramblings.

I wonder who actually wroye it, there's really no way to tell for certain so how can anyone believe anything that is presented?

Part of the special will explore the authenticity of the actual book in conjunction with the National Library in Rome.

And I'm not necessarily saying that I'm a believer but I think it's interesting to see how connections are made b/w his text/images and present day events.

Part of the special will explore the authenticity of the actual book

Explore the authenticity now there's a fine mess. We don't even know who really wrote it so how can you do such a thing?

Back