Norway v. Christianity

thecollage

Registered Senior Member
Recently I conducted research revolving around the history of heavy metal music. Of the many subgenres, one stood out. Norwegian Black Metal, as it is called, leads me to believe that their primary focus is to eliminate Christianity. If this is the case, why such a genre of music to fight a holy war of such impossible magnitude. What is it about the culture and environment in Norway that results in the creation of such evil? Should this be an avenue that Christians worldwide need to pay attention to due to the possible relation or involvement in a new form of terrorism?

Recently I conducted research revolving around the history of heavy metal music. Of the many subgenres, one stood out. Norwegian Black Metal, as it is called, leads me to believe that their primary focus is to eliminate Christianity. If this is the case, why such a genre of music to fight a holy war of such impossible magnitude. What is it about the culture and environment in Norway that results in the creation of such evil? Should this be an avenue that Christians worldwide need to pay attention to due to the possible relation or involvement in a new form of terrorism?

is this a joke?

Recently I conducted research revolving around the history of heavy metal music. Of the many subgenres, one stood out. Norwegian Black Metal, as it is called, leads me to believe that their primary focus is to eliminate Christianity. If this is the case, why such a genre of music to fight a holy war of such impossible magnitude. What is it about the culture and environment in Norway that results in the creation of such evil?
Did your 'research' consist of reading the recent thread here on the subject? If not, please elaborate.
Should this be an avenue that Christians worldwide need to pay attention to due to the possible relation or involvement in a new form of terrorism?
No.

Are we talking about those Scandinavian bands with the women singers and the heavy metal that tries to be a sort of analogue to orchestrial accompaniment?

Or are we speaking about the sort of growling nonsense stuff?

Back