No worries about what to wear to church at Christian nudist camp !

Proud_Muslim

Shield of Islam
Registered Senior Member
No worries about what to wear to church at Christian nudist camp :p

HUDSON - If it was good enough for Adam and Eve, it's good enough for one bay area developer.

Plans are underway to open Florida's first Christian nudist resort at the Florida Naturist Park, which is currently a run-down nudist colony in Hudson.

"Christian history is replete with naturism, or the nude body as God gave it to us," Bill Martin explained.

A devout Christian, Martin thinks the 240-acre park is the perfect spot to keep the faith and lose the frock. He even quotes the pope while pushing Florida's first Christian nude resort.

"There is nothing wrong with it. It's certainly acceptable as part of the Christian church and the Christian history," he continued.

http://www.tampabaylive.com/stories/2004/01/040107nudist.shtml

NUDITY FOR JESUS !! what do you think ?

This is very healthy. Nudity only seems to be a problem for those who have not been ‘exposed’ to it very much. When you spend any decent length of time being nude and mixing with other nudists then the novelty fades and it becomes perfectly normal. The USA has been and still is fairly prudish about such things and still has among the most restrictive censorship laws in the world. In Europe public nudity is far more acceptable. In southern France for example there is also the world’s largest nudist city at Cap d’Agde – some great restaurants there as well. Yugoslavia also had among the best nudist resorts and beaches in the world although I have not heard much about them or visited the area since the various wars in that area.

The greatest moral issue about nudity seems to be human imagination – the more people cover up then the more the human imagination will think about what is underneath, this is very natural human curiosity – this is perhaps not healthy if there is no outlet for these thoughts. When all is revealed and treated as everyday occurrences then what one finds is that the human nude body is quite unremarkable. The allowance of more public nudity will increase its acceptance as normal and will reduce the foolish perception that it is somehow ‘sinful’.

Now nude discos and dancing is something else definitely worth experiencing if you haven’t tried them. Especially the close, clinging, slow dances – hmmm. Ok enough of that.

I think Islam though will have a real problem all the time it tries to insist its women cover up more. I do not see that as being at all healthy.

As for a Christian nudist resort – sounds like good progress towards improving mental fitness.

I remember seeing a British cartoon back in the 70’s about a wedding taking place at a nudist club – the cartoon showed a long line of vicars waiting outside the gates where each were hoping to be chosen as the presiding minister.

PM – what is the Islamic take on nudism and naturism – I assume it is very restrictive, is that correct?

Kat

Katazia said:
The greatest moral issue about nudity seems to be human imagination – the more people cover up then the more the human imagination will think about what is underneath

Recently in Saudi Arabia where about 14 young women burned to death. The reason being that the religious police locked them in instead of letting them out without their veils. All the while arab men flocked to the windows lustfully enjoying the view of girls without their veils. Now that is more pathetic than any nudist camp in earth history.

I have to agree with Kat I remember the first time I went to a nudist beach I was quite nervous (having been brought up in the prudish US). When I finally got there and naked it was no problem at all it had nothing to do with sex only relaxing on the beach. I also went to an art academy where we had naked models for drawing painting and sculpture courses, in that setting it was all business no big deal. Later however I went to university with younger and less serious people in the painting class and there was lots of giggling and whispering. So it really depends how mature or comfortable you are with your own and others nudity. Another example, a friend of mine is Palestinian but he has lived in Norway for most of his life. Here it is natural for women to go to the beach topless nobody makes a fuss or pays any undue attention including my firend. He had some family visiting from Palestine one summer and they went to the beach well you can guess how the men stared in disbelief at the women on the beach, he even had to forcibly take the camera away from one shutter happy nephew :D

what happened to the leaf Adam got to cover his private area with?

I believe God clothed Adam, not exposed him for his nakedness. If he wanted Adam to be "free" about it, I'm sure He would have just as easily done otherwise.

Secondly, and far more importantly, human beings expose their nakedness, Jesus Christ washes us white as snow. Using Christianity as an excuse it absurdly inane.

I have an interesting theory on nudism and human advancement. It appears that there's a correlation between nudism in society and advancement. Tribes or groups of people that were up the 20th century nude were far behind any scientific advancement. That would include most of Africa, New Guena south pacific.

Is it possible that the reason why those tribes remained behind in scientific advancement had to do with nudism? Now we all know that African men have bigger penises, does that mean that nudism promotes bigger penises? Does the female prefer to mate with a male with a bigger penis rather with the male with the bigger brain?

Could it be that constant exposure to sex takes away energy from other endeavours?

Greco the best thing I found about being at a nude beach was the ability to see a naked woman with absolutely no sexual connotations attached to it it was an extremely liberating feeling. Of course some people will never be able to get beyond nakedness=sex. If a god created us why are we or he to be ashamed of his creation? Did he botch it so badly? Did he make his creations with built in wickedness? There is nothing wrong with the human body the problem lies in the perception of the human mind.

Last edited:
Back