Kiss my dark side
Valued Senior Member
Im bord again

no one wants to talk and TI is out again:(

Come on

ALL you people can't be asleep

Need someone to talk to

B\W Im drunk

Be careful of that drinking alone thing you. I got caught out like that once!!
Whatdya wanna talk about?:D

Well here in Liverpool its what they call changeable meaning pissing down. with sunny spells

It's friday 3pm ish and I'm just finishing one job to go on to the next. I really need to get some sleep in between tho. Sounds like you coulduse some yourself (He said in his most patronising manner)

I'll get you for that
starwars026.gif

starwars023.gif

It's only cos I care Angel

Any way I know all about young love. You'll be needing to keep your strength up no?

Seriously If you're feeling lo stop this crap and send a pm I'm around for a while.

I heartily endorse drinking alone. It is the only way you can be sure that you won't make a fool of yourself.

you mean make a fool of yourself without anyone seeing you. Seriously man, alchohol is a depressant. Take caffeine instead.:D Then you can look like me :)eek: )

I heartily endorse drinking alone. It is the only way you can be sure that you won't make a fool of yourself.

Here here! Some of my best times are getting sauced and listening to music all by my lonesome. See when you drink with other people, argueing is inevitable. Drinking alone can be very therapeutic. It could also be very depressing - depending on your state of mind when you start drinking.

Take care of each other and by your neighbor a beer every once in a while:)

Next time when you are bored just write an inflammatory post. Xev will turn into a cluster lizard and eat you alive.

Back