Nickname assist please

Tong Tied

Registered Member
I'm registered with another forum but copped a bit of heat over my rego so I'm trying to think up something really fabbo.Any (clean) suggestions ?? BTW my oldie was Pamela Andersons Liver

Welcome to Sciforums Tong Tied. :)

What about: "Snake's Temptation"?:bugeye:

Or so... "Vampire's Kiss"... Hell, I am having trouble sleeping. Can't think of anything good right now. I'll be back and think about it. Enjoy the Forums in the meantime...;)

Paranoia.
Orwell.
Hannibal.
Leonidas.
Monkeyboy.
Monkeygirl.
Bob.

...Little Arrow...
...Darth Vader...
...Silly Walk...
...Hokey Pokey...
...The Legend...
...The Myth...
...Strangler...
...Nightmare...
...The Unnameble...
...The Unholy...

Oh Gods, it's time to go get some sleep now, I think. talk to you later! :bugeye:

Well, intruth, I like "Pamela Andersons Liver"

But if you are bent on changing, I'll throw in:

darwin's finch
zigaretten
grimpixie
dijon warlock
urban ranger
liquid lobotomy
dangerosa

Welcome to SciForums!

Peace.

Yes, Pamela Andersons Liver was excellent! Funny, easy to remember, but maybe a bit long thouhg, but that doesn´t matter, we would probably just call you Pam anyway. :D

You're right, "liver" doesn't work well.

How about:

Pamela Andersons Boobs
Pamela Andersons Hiney
Pamela Andersons Hymen

How bout...
...ManDark <----- I KNOW you guys watch Dexters Laboratory!
...DrkdgglR
...CrpycrwlR
...Fushion
...ZbraHed
...ashz2dst
...scigiggilo
...ooohhh... *stRboY*
:D

Okay, nuff fun for today, Welcome Tong!

Dexters Laboratory is a cartoon. :) About a boy and his sister, Dee Dee(daddy and mummy play a part too) and an ingenious laborotary, Dexter has built, behind a hidden wall of the house. He does the most "brilliant" inventions, gets into mess with it all the time and his sister is coming to his rescue. A little hyper active sister he has. So Dexter thinks. A lot is going on with him all the time. He has a rival too. To much to mention here.

Funny cartoon...:) :)

Dexters Lab

I knew it!!! Im not the only one. Did ya'll see the one where he ate that HUGE burrito - okay never mind...:D

ManWoman
LightDarkness
PlayStop
FastSlow

I think you get the theme in those ones....

The Infinite Sandwhich
Toblerone
The Master, Creator and Destroyer of All
Marky Mark
Duran <----------------------(note: NOT Duran Duran, you are only one man)
T.V.
GlobalDominationman
John

there's my ideas.

Love the cartoon.

Well DeeDee sure did not recsue Dexter when she messed with his word-solidifyer!

Well DeeDee sure did not recsue Dexter when she messed with his word-solidifyer!

:bugeye: Shoot! I missed that one. :bugeye: Tell me about it please...:)

Word solidifyer

Word-solidifyer is a eariosol spray which solidifies spoken words. Very handy, exept when DeeDee uses it to have the "get out of my laboratory!" (freshly spoken) falling on your head.

Okay, it wasn't a cartoon, but an anouncement ("next on cartoon network: Dexters Lab", about 15 secs long). But I love it.

Hmmm... how about the nick "Enchanter Tim" (from Monty Python's Quest for the Holy Grail")

Edit: added a suggestion

Last edited:
Back