NEWS: 'UFO' in jet crash

Adam

§Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥
Registered Senior Member
'UFO' in jet crash
August 06, 2002

KIEV: A previously unidentified flying object may have caused the deadly crash of a Ukrainian fighter into an air show crowd a week ago, the Russian NTV television company reported yesterday.

Slow-motion videotape of the July 27 accident show a dark object rising in an arc from a wood near the Lviv airfield close the flight path of the Su-27, which went on to crash into the crowd.

It was not clear what exactly the object was, or whether it struck the aircraft. The crash killed 84 and left 199 hospitalised.

Evhen Marchuk of the Ukrainian National Security Council said initial investigations "almost certainly" ruled out technical problems with the aircraft or a possible bird strike.

The Daily Telegraph

Source.

I was watching the russian television. They say that they think it was a rocket, but can't understand, why it aouto lock on target and explode- as that class of rockets should have done.

they are the so called russian stingers, by the looks.
if they think so, the I don't think that an ufo is an option, because a stinger like rocket is much smaller than a spaceship.
Of course if you don't think that aliens are some half a centemeter in height

Hey Adam,
At least take the time to post these news items in the right forum.

Dave

Since it doesn't actually have anything to do with spaceships but only something unidentified involved in a real-world incident, I wasn't sure where it should be posted.

Back