new ufo video's(to me at least)

Remember what the 'F' in U.F.O. stands for? 'Flying'. That object did not demonstrate flight, it appeared to be following a ballistic trajectory.

Perhaps the pilot was unconscious or it was set on a predetermined path to purposely crash. A possible reason for this could be to give us more advanced technology.

Then why not just send the specs in the post if that latter proved to be the case - got to be cheaper than crashing an otherwise perfectly good ship now, hasn't it - and if the answer revolves around the notion the ETI likes to be coy about its existence - well, what exactly remains coy about crashing an alien space ship?

The solution invalidates the initial premise.

Looks like you've got yourself the vid of an aborted missile launch, not much else

barehandkiller said:
Perhaps the pilot was unconscious or it was set on a predetermined path to purposely crash.

What pilot? It moves like an unpiloted, unguided craft, so therefore, instead of assuming there is no pilot, you introduce a pilot who is somehow incapacitated. Why? What in that footage shows you that there is a pilot?

A possible reason for this could be to give us more advanced technology.

Advanced technology in usless little broken up chunks? WTF? Why not just land it, and hand over the manual?

Why do you have to make everything complicated?

Second video is way better, secret NASA transmission. Shooting stars all over. Well I will say blimps or lights send by God. A rain of lights moving slowly, astronaut ask Houston if they send them a video as a jock. The shooting stars changed directions, Isn't this weird. It takes 31 minutes jet amazing. I don't believe that astronauts are faking.

Qorl said:
Second video is way better, secret NASA transmission. Shooting stars all over. Well I will say blimps or lights send by God. A rain of lights moving slowly, astronaut ask Houston if they send them a video as a jock. The shooting stars changed directions, Isn't this weird. It takes 31 minutes jet amazing. I don't believe that astronauts are faking.

Qorl, that was a bunch of different things, all explained as UFOs, but with very little supporting information, like, where is the camera, what is it supposed to be filming, are we looking through atmosphere in some of those shots, etc, basically, all taken totally out of context. Therefore any conclusions drawn are spurious at best.

Great link! the nasa video was very informative, the amount of ufos (which a great deal i believe are craft, piloted or otherwise) that have been filmed out in space is actually staggering when you look into it.
Its a great moment when the women is filming all the ufo craft and stutters and mumbles about all the 'shooting stars' you can hear in her voice that she cant quite comprehend how all these craft could be darting around when she obviously hasnt had any prior training or briefing to let her know to expect to see these things. I guess agencies like nasa and governments around the world tend to take the attitude of 'if we pretend theyre not there then we dont have to deal with it' which seems to be a staggeringly dangerous and naive attitude.

Last edited:
As the ships('ufos') approached the NASA shuttle, the PEOPLE inside the ufos had a good laugh, "oh my, the muggles are at it again."

barehandkiller said:
Please if yer gonna say that one or both have been debunked post a link, id like to know for myself the truth.
Peace

The 2nd video seems to be very interesting and gives us a good view of what the cosmonauts actually get to see when they peep out of their windows.

I have been reading a book by Robert Monroe (Founder of the Monroe Institute) and he explains that people from another dimension who do not live in the same time and space universe visit Earth and other similar planets. To experience our time and space they have to enter this universe in a craft which observes the laws of our universe. Since this technology is very advanced they sometimes hover about our cities and we don't even catch them on our radars ..this is because we can capture just certain spectrum of radiation ..and the rest is unknown to our technology and our eyes. Maybe some of the lights which can be seen in the space are the times when the "cloaking" technology has not been turned on or can be seen because of some cosmic radiation bouncing off these crafts.

I know I might be sounding a bit like I need some therapy but ...I like to keep an open mind ..I might not get to see aliens or ETs in my life time but hell no one can stop me from thinking about them...
:D

But thanks once again ..some people out there would be skeptic no matter what evidence you provide them ..for them to appreciate a piece of evidence without being a skeptic would somehow brand them as dumb or not practical. But hey I have 2 Masters and 2 professional degrees and I am not scared to say-I do believe there are higher intelligent species and maybe visiting earth time to time. :m:

Most of the wide range of otherworldly entities that humans have encountered through the ages are probably temporary physical manifestations of shape-shifting elemental and psychic energy-forms from the astral world immediately surrounding our physical globe.

In our modern scientific space age, it is understandable that gnomes, fairies, and other traditional forms of elementals are now seen less commonly than UFOs and 'aliens'.

Back