Neo-Nazi youths murdered boy, 17, for looking like a Jew

Jerrek

Registered Senior Member
(don't ask me why so many articles I'm reading have Germany in them... It just so happens the website the news are submitted to have it listed)

http://news.independent.co.uk/europe/story.jsp?story=409972

Three young neo-Nazis went on trial in east Germany yesterday charged with the "bestial murder" of a schoolboy. The teenager was tortured and killed after his attackers decided that his baggy trousers and dyed blond hair made him "look like a Jew".

The men aged 17, 18 and 24 faced charges on separate counts of causing grievous bodily harm, coercion, attempted murder, and murder by a court in the town of Neuruppin. They are accused of killing Marinus Schoeberl, 17, a white German, whose mutilated body was discovered in a farm silage pit near the isolated village of Potzlow, north of Berlin, last November, four and a half months after his death.
:/

Originally posted by Jerrek
(don't ask me why so many articles I'm reading have Germany in them... It just so happens the website the news are submitted to have it listed)

The topics of those two articles seem to fit together nicely: Communism and death.

Indeed.

hamsi-de.jpg

http://www.kommunistische-partei-deutschlands.de/start/start.html

yes jerrek ,must be random...... :D
or you just LOVE this beautyful country ;)

what about the blacks that had so much trouble with twits like you ?

Me? What? If I had problems with blacks I wouldn't have a black roommate nor would I have made out with one. :rolleyes:

Me? What? If I had problems with blacks I wouldn't have a black roommate nor would I have made out with one.

That sentence was a bit odd. Maybe it's just me. Yeah, it's just me. That sentence just came off as a little racist. The way that you refer to blacks I guess. Saying that you've "Made out with one" like your all proud that you did and this makes you an okay person. I don't know. Something about that sentence. Im not calling you a racist... It's just something about that sentence, it's just odd to me. I don't know what it is either.

Well I'm sorry if my sentence offends you, but English is my third language and sometimes I fuck things up. Any ideas on how to improve it?

Well I'm sorry if my sentence offends you, but English is my third language and sometimes I fuck things up. Any ideas on how to improve it?

What were your first and second languages?

Wasi you still haven't explained why blacks are supposed to have issues with people like me.

Originally posted by Galt
What were your first and second languages?
Second is Dutch. If I say my first language you'll know where I'm from... something which I don't advertise around. Sorry. Personal thing.

Fourth is Arabic. (Lived in some Islamic countries for a fair bit of time.)

Second is Dutch. If I say my first language you'll know where I'm from... something which I don't advertise around. Sorry. Personal thing.

Fourth is Arabic. (Lived in some Islamic countries for a fair bit of time.)

I bet I could guess...

Damn extremists. I am quite right-wing my self, but those boys are clearly just w*nkers.

Das Untermensch, most of the world IMO.

Originally posted by Blue_UK
Damn extremists. I am quite right-wing my self, but those boys are clearly just w*nkers.

Das Untermensch, most of the world IMO.
They are left, not right.

i dont think you can call them any wing. they are not functioning on political motives, rather, they are basing everything they do on hate.

There has been some problems with racist youth elements of what was East Germany since reunification, maybe these people simply don't know how to handle freedom, enjoying freedom but enjoying it within the rules of law always seem to be a problem for the recently oppressed.

Hmm, the "where's-Jerrek-from" game. Well, if your language would give away your nationality we'd have to be talking about a language that's only spoken in one country primarily.

Chinese is an option. So's Hebrew. Although I think Hebrew seems unlikely, why would Dutch be second? German is possible. After all, you seem rather anti-German in the same way many Americans are anti-US. Can't be French. Could be Turkish, Farcee, or any number of Arab nations. No Spanish. Polish maybe. Russian. Italian. Greek. Still, if you're such a fan of living in Canada and like the weather here, it seems unlikely you're from a southern-European country.

This is getting fun!

Back