Need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

xamdrs

Registered Member
I am a beginner and know little abt robotics....... Can any1 help me in the field.... Ppl plz giv links , tips, b ooks ,etc

I've said this before, in other posts, but seriously, is it too hard to use proper grammar and perhaps even full words. I can understand people whose native language is not English, but it seems as though these type of people do know English and simply choose not to use it correctly. This is all I've seen today on SciForums, and I refuse to correspond with posts such as this. I must be getting too old.

-AntonK

Dude, my native language IS english .........and y the hell does grammar matter???? I type in tis manner to save time!!!!! If u r not interested in helpin ,then stfu!!!!!!!

I type in tis manner to save time
That's very well, but I have to invest more time to struggle through your posts as my mind tries to abandon a vocabulary teachers tried so hard to drill into my skull. At one point, I'll just give up and stop reading your posts altogether. For you, me not reading your posts is not a great loss.

However, if a significant amount of readers here have the same feeling, your plead for help eventually would fall on ignoring eyes.

xamdrs said:
I type in tis manner to save time!!!!!

And, by wasting other people's time since they have to puzzle more, you are being selfish. The total amount of time spent puzzling by others is probably quite a bit more than you saved, but wtf do u care anyway hunh?

Try this site for a few good robotics links:

generation5.org/forums/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=5

(sorry about the http://www. bit, wanted to save me some time - you'll do that anyway right? You must be swimming in time by now... ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back