need help in a automatic system

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.kamran

Banned
Banned
i want to design a such system that will automatically on off the lights and AC. basically i think that i make a sensor base system. two sensor are used one is LDR and other is laser. both are install in that way that laser continuously directed a beam on LDR which means there is a line to line communication between LDR and laser. when ever path is disconnectd or person enter in the room that it will automatically switch the light.

i need help in this project>>>>>>>> and i need a coding of this in c language?????????????????????

i want to design a such system that will automatically on off the lights and AC. basically i think that i make a sensor base system. two sensor are used one is LDR and other is laser. both are install in that way that laser continuously directed a beam on LDR which means there is a line to line communication between LDR and laser. when ever path is disconnectd or person enter in the room that it will automatically switch the light.

i need help in this project>>>>>>>> and i need a coding of this in c language?????????????????????

Actually, you don't need any coding or a computer at all. Just a light source, the LDR and a simple relay - a set of those items for each doorway - and wired to the light switch and the job is done. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back