natural gene therpy, bi unity of male/female

I suppose the question was not only regarding the quality of the writing but also the content.
I don't know where you get your "info" or ideas but it some kind of reality check would be in order. Basic textbooks are your friend.

adaptation is not a reactive process it is merely the act of death by those not suited to environment leaving behind the genetics of those who can, active dna does not float around the stomache making changes after all everything we eat is other creatures, alot of adaptation comes from transgenics by way of retrovirus that incorporate into our genes

Right, horizontal gene transfer is not usually happening in humans. Viruses being the few exceptions.
That being your basic premise talking about the rest is rather redundant. Hence the reality check.

Tsik, breast feeding is beneficial, not only for nourishment but possible also due to antibodies present. However, no genetic information is exchanged. From the quality of the posts you clearly do not have a firm grasp what RNA/DNA actually is an where it is localised. As such I do not see any basis for discussion here. Either you want to troll and bait with lots of unconnected numbers with no relevance or you are really believing what you say and thus revealing a profound lack of knowledge on that matter.

Cheers and out.

Back