Natural circumcison?

Vega

Banned
Banned
There has been few documented cases of this biological anomaly of which a friend of mine is one.
There is no medical proof to suggest this had happened naturally through birth either!

anyone?

I've never heard of that before.
It must be an anomaly. Because if the foreskin was that useless, I'm sure hundreds of thousands of years plus, of human evolution would have done away with it.

In nature the glans stays covered until used. So, it is naturally covered in humans from external damage since humans are not born with clothes. As long as it is protected from clothing, it does not matter whether you cut it off or not....

chopping off bits and pieces of human parts is kind of unnatural but can be a fashion statement....but then again people take out their wisdom teeth...

Well in nature its a full pouch in which the whole penis retracts into (look at dogs and horses... on second thought don't, no one wants to look at that!) in humans it might be vestigial as it only covers the head of the penis.

In nature the glans stays covered until used. So, it is naturally covered in humans from external damage since humans are not born with clothes. As long as it is protected from clothing, it does not matter whether you cut it off or not....
Do some research before you make reckless statements like that. The head of the penis is not skin. It is a membrane.
Once again, if evolution determined we didn't need our foreskin, we wouldn't have it. Unless you have some sort of dire medical issue that would require removing the foreskin, why the hell would you do it?

chopping off bits and pieces of human parts is kind of unnatural but can be a fashion statement....but then again people take out their wisdom teeth...
Wisdom teeth can cause problems by forcing all of your other teeth closer together, causing them to misalign.
Honestly, where do you get your information from?

Most people's jaws aren't quite big enough to hold 32 teeth. The wisdom teeth cause crowding and are not very useful for eating so they are generally removed. You have to remove all four or the asymmetry will cause problems of its own. I kept my wisdom teeth until I was 35, then I had to have them removed because the crowding was starting to cause problems for my other teeth. My dentist said it was very unusual for them to be able to stay in a mouth for so long.

Back