Mysteries of the Black Eyed Kids

unexplained_mysterie

Registered Member
"The mystery of the black-eyed kids started growing strong back in 1998 when a journalist, Brain Bethel, reported an incident he had with two black-eyed kids. They were young, not teenagers, but a bit younger.

Black eyed kids

Does anyone think this is real. I had a friend claim he had an encounter with something like this in a dream. the house he lived in was haunted.

OMG!! I saw one of them. I was at a theatre. I got a pic of it. Is it a real kid or is the theatre haunted??
grudge_300.jpg

Hyperactive nervous system?

Someone's eyes can look completely black because their pupils are massively dilated.

Some stimulant drugs could do this to you.

There is a medical condition that some people can suffer which causes haemorrhaging of the veins in the eyes. (Bungee jumpers can be prone to it.)

Also physical trauma can cause it too. (In fact I found an image of Subconjunctival haemorrhage through google, but I'm reluctant to post it here as it was of a child abuse victim. However in the image the victim's white of their eye is as bruised [black/grey] like a bruise would be on another part of the body.)

As for folklore... There is always someone out there with a story to tell, they just tend to miss mentioning a disclaimer before they reel you in.

my gf's eyes didn't develop properly, and the irises are slightly bigger than they're supposed to be. i doubt in her life more than 10 people have noticed it, but i thought it worth mentioning that the irises can be larger than usual. if someone's really interested, they ought to pm madanthony, he's an optometrist i think.

Back