My wierd dream

Raven

Registered Senior Member
I had a really weird dream the other night. My mom always called me an old soul and I've always had dreams about different time periods. My dad said that was because they were past lives. I don't know about that but here is the dream. I'm a photographer and I was documenting an archeological escavation of an Amazon grave in Russia. I got this fabulous new telephoto lense and the team just exposed the skull. I moved in to take the photo and my lense turns into a portal of some sort and I'm zapped into the Amazon's world as the Amazon. Then I started going through the life of the Amazon like hunting and waring and choosing a mate after killing my first enemy in battle. There was a lot of stuff in between but the Amazon's life ended as she waas trying to defend a younger tribal member who was being gang raped by eight guys. After fighting for some time one of them stabbed me so deep in the back that the blade lodged in the spine. Then the vortex came back and I was zapped into the present. Then this Russian guy was waving his hand in mmy face saying "Hello. Hello." Then he grabbed for my camera and I punched him so hard he landded in the grave. Then he gets up and starts muttering "What's wrong with you Americans. The men think they are cowboys. The women think they are Amazons but Amazons come from Russia." Then he wandered off and the remains were escavated completely. When they pulled the skeleton out there was a blade that had been broken off in her back. They studied her and then did a facial reconstruction. It was strange taking the photo of the reconstruction because it looked exactly like me. That's the end. I'm heavy handed so some of the words may be mispelled bbecause of multiple letters. Sorry about that.

hhmmm....thats a very strange story, but not as strange as you think. Your mother called you an old spirit you said? Well i have also been called an old spirit. If you are fefered to as an old spirirt this means that you may have lived in a previous life as a dignitary or a very wise person......you may even have past knowledge and ideas that have been carried into this life. Your dream may have been your past life, it may have been your life several years ago and your subconcious is remembering it. Then agian you might be taking to this old spirit thing a little to much and you are inadvertiantally creating this in a dream. Imaginating it if you will. Well whatever the case, beleive what you want. You never know.:p

-Guyute

When the mystic told me that i was an old spirit i asked her if i was a wizard or somthing. The idea of a past life in were i was a wise schlor is very inviting indeed.(hell ya, harry potter aint got nothing on me):p

Back