My understanding of Observer Participancy in Physics

Cortex_Colossus

Banned
Banned
Real is complementary to unreal. Geometry people would say physical is at 90 degrees to spirit. It is said that consciousness is not an individual random function but a holistic or collective process. There is no truly objective observation of matter because our observation required to take a measurement directly affects the experiment. The quantum world is infinite possibility or UBT that indicated the mind is a field in which every process is processed. Consciousness is not in any time or space as it appears. All other events in the physical macroscopic world are based not on the belief that *we cannot know what things are doing when we are not looking at them* but on the adverse belief, hence Newton qua Eintstein. All of Newtonian physics is based on the belief that we can know what things are doing even when we are not looking at them.
Eg I throw a ball from A to B, So use the projectile equation to yeild a 100% correct answer. The information given is still subject to the possibility that it is an external reality to our observation. In other words, this same event would happen independent or dependent on our observation just the same. But QM says otherwise.

Real is complementary to unreal. Geometry people would say physical is at 90 degrees to spirit. It is said that consciousness is not an individual random function but a holistic or collective process. There is no truly objective observation of matter because our observation required to take a measurement directly affects the experiment. The quantum world is infinite possibility or UBT that indicated the mind is a field in which every process is processed. Consciousness is not in any time or space as it appears. All other events in the physical macroscopic world are based not on the belief that *we cannot know what things are doing when we are not looking at them* but on the adverse belief, hence Newton qua Eintstein. All of Newtonian physics is based on the belief that we can know what things are doing even when we are not looking at them.
Eg I throw a ball from A to B, So use the projectile equation to yeild a 100% correct answer. The information given is still subject to the possibility that it is an external reality to our observation. In other words, this same event would happen independent or dependent on our observation just the same. But QM says otherwise.
Yes, it is true. Reality does not depend on our existence.

And quantum mechanics does not obey uncertainty and should not abide it. No offense to Niels Bohr or Werner Heisenberg but quantum action isn't understood quite yet I bet.

Back