My Spiritual Awakening

Hastein

Welcome To Kampuchea
Registered Senior Member
I used to be alone in life. I don't know what to have faith in, and the depression overtook me. When you have no spiritual faith, you have no faith in yourself, your family, or your world. The spiral of drugs, violence, and television began slowly until I found myself in jail. Then one day I found the true faith, the TRUE god, who guided me through the eternities and up into the heavens.I developed character, discipline and chastity, and above all the courage to face the day. Brothers, come share in wisdom, HIS wisdom:

About our god:
http://slickaz.tripod.com/cl/roseway.html

The rituals of divinity:
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/7294/

Here he is again:
http://www.literature.org/authors/darwin-charles/the-origin-of-species/

Ahhhh the deception has snared another. All most as bad as churches. Those that were cast DOWN are the losers. Hello? LOSERS.

Hastein. If you go that way, you go to a place where people laugh at life. Where people don't bother. Where people loose their meaning. Do you really want to go there? You can allready notice the effect. What will happen in eternety? Is that what you long for?

Based on the third link, you haven't thought this through that well have you?

Hastein. If you go that way, you go to a place where people laugh at life. Where people don't bother. Where people loose their meaning. Do you really want to go there? You can allready notice the effect. What will happen in eternety? Is that what you long for?

I am the reverse: I post this to mock people without direction or purpose in life (most members of this forum). This forum has not impressed me thus far, so I have decided to throw in random trash such as this, just as they do. The Darwin link was a tricky joke, because it represents the bane of Christianity, much like the former links. People don't bother? Why should they in a time where egalitarianism replaces value and purpose? This age is the result of liberalism, the spawn of generation X.

Hastein said:
I am the reverse: I post this to mock people without direction or purpose in life (most members of this forum). This forum has not impressed me thus far, so I have decided to throw in random trash such as this, just as they do. The Darwin link was a tricky joke, because it represents the bane of Christianity, much like the former links. People don't bother? Why should they in a time where egalitarianism replaces value and purpose? This age is the result of liberalism, the spawn of generation X.
You are right, there's alot of sad things going on in the world today. But we should try to prove the opposite.

When you have no spiritual faith, you have no faith in yourself, your family, or your world.

This is completely wrong. I'm sure it holds true to people like you who also think they're alone in the world, end up in severe depression etc, but I'm perfectly happy with everything in life, and so are many other people I know. Your statement should be said in a mirror, and not with implication to everyone else.

The spiral of drugs, violence, and television began slowly until I found myself in jail.

And you think through all of this - the violence, depression, drugs etc, that your new found 'faith' has validity? Or was it perhaps your brain, simply giving you an easy way out? The combination of drugs, emotions, and brain chemicals could undoubtedly make you believe the world was created by a Mcdonalds quarter pounder with cheese, what makes you think it's true?

Then one day I found the true faith, the TRUE god

See my point?

who guided me through the eternities and up into the heavens.

Cool.. what did they look like?

I developed character, discipline and chastity, and above all the courage to face the day.

Did you also stop the drugs? Did your depression vanish? Did you get out of jail and out of a life of violence? All of the things you mentioned in your quote become a part of your life when all the things i've just mentioned have left your life. Where does any of this require a big invisible being, or any variant thereof?

Brothers, come share in wisdom, HIS wisdom:

Well that wouldn't include me. I most certainly am not your brother. If he is as cool as you would probably claim, he can come see me at home at any time he sees fit, and then explain his wisdom to me.

Oh yeah Snakelord, Cthulhu and Charles Darwin will be visting you any day now. Read over it again, I think you missed something important. *cough* sarcasm *cough*

Which is what exactly? Oh, aside from your obvious inability to answer any of the questions posed to you. Get off the drugs heh.

If you want to pretend to be a religious nut, you must accept people treating you as such. :bugeye:

Last edited:
I post this to mock people without direction or purpose in life (most members of this forum).
Since life has no direction or purpose, being without them is perfectly natural.

Is depression a genetic defect? Some people are happy everyday, and some will feel sad on everything.

This whole thing was sarcasm, but since it is hard to convey sarcasm on the net, I don't blame you guys for taking my rant seriously. There is no god(s), there is no immaterial thing to beleive in.

daktaklakpak said:
Is depression a genetic defect? Some people are happy everyday, and some will feel sad on everything.
----------
M*W: This is unfortunate, but yes, depression is a genetic effect, and no religion anywhere will treat depression effectively.

Back