My Psychic Powers

Xerxes

asdfghjkl
Valued Senior Member
I have this little air Canada inflatable jumbo jet hanging in my room. Just by focusing on it very hard, without touching, I can force it to spin in any direction I choose.

Sound familiar? I will know prove how psychokinesis, or whatever you call it, is complete and utter bullshit in the way we think of it.

You see, for a time, I actually believed I had the power myself, just because I could make the airplane spin in any direction, WITHOUT touching it, just by focusing very hard. And I did make that happen. Not through PSychic powers though.

Here's how it works.

By looking at it, and breathing slow and steadily (not harshly) in the direction you'd like it to spin, you can make it do so. This simply alters the environment making it more favourable to spin in either direction. There's no psychic powers involved.

I also suspect that other forms of Psychic powers are also just unexplainable under the scope of our current knowledge. BTW, I realized this years ago.

Make me believe again........

-Former Believer

I can move the needle of a sealed compass ever so slightly if I concentrate for about 10 to 15 minutes (without touching or bumping it) - does that count?

or your just hallucinating.

As a child, If I stared at some flowered wallpaper long enough (3 min), I could make it appear as though all the flowers were flying towards me.

Now you know how psychic power works. People spend billions to hallucinate every week.....:D

Back