My New Religion

Non-Logical-Idea-Guy

Fat people can't smile.
Registered Senior Member
Selfinism

MAIN BELIEFS

Whatever divine force made us, made us a certain way we should not change for others, for we were made how we are to make a difference.

People who change are insecure, only heretics are insecure.

Whatever you start you must finish.

Actions sparked by your own will should never be asked for forgiveness for no matter what as they are expressing yourself

ACTIONS OF FOLLOWERS

You must help others to be themselves.

You must strive to be yourself.

When you become a selfist there is no going back

this is my new religion

keep in mind it is developng thus only the main ideas are in place.

Last edited:
A christian , c7ityi - just claimed that god only exists in the self of humans - in the thread of "Beautiful creation of humans" ...........

CHRISTIANS!? selfism doesnt worship anyone, it just encourages people to be themselves no matter what, the point is i dont want to be forgiven, for what ever your actions are, if done by your own will are fine as they are merely representing yourself you might find this is quite the opposite to christianity

heavymetal said:
A christian , c7ityi - just claimed that god only exists in the self of humans - in the thread of "Beautiful creation of humans" ...........

well we selfism and christianity may see eye to eye on that one but it has someother beliefs too

By imposing any kind of rules in this religion (ie, "Actions of Followers"), you're forcing people to conform to a standard that you have set, rather than making standards for themselves. Perhaps it is not withing one's self to help others be themselves? What if it is within one's own self to change? Is he still to be considered insecure and a heretic? What if it is not within one's self to complete a task once started? If you say "always be yourself, and do not change for anyone else", then how can you set any kind of standard for anyone but yourself? Perhaps you have not thought your religion through enough.

beyondtimeandspace said:
By imposing any kind of rules in this religion (ie, "Actions of Followers"), you're forcing people to conform to a standard that you have set, rather than making standards for themselves. Perhaps it is not withing one's self to help others be themselves? What if it is within one's own self to change? Is he still to be considered insecure and a heretic? What if it is not within one's self to complete a task once started? If you say "always be yourself, and do not change for anyone else", then how can you set any kind of standard for anyone but yourself? Perhaps you have not thought your religion through enough.

the rules are to be yourself how can that not be being yourself?
if they change this is not the religion for them
no-one is changes "naturally" in my view people only ever change to please others

Back