My Findings Part 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

btimsah

Registered Senior Member
As Stryder locked the previous thread for no good reason - Many of you asked about image "number 2". I never got the chance to answer that because the thread is now locked, so I have to answer it here I guess.

Stryder please don't go on one of you're bizarre diatribes about mind control.

This IS PSEUDOSCIENCE and I will post it as many times as I want, or otherwise get the hell out of here.

As for the image:

This image is from Apollo 17, and can be seen I think from a few images. I can only find them (so far) from these jpeg artifact ridden images from this site: Apollo Image Atlas
23268.jpg

23269.jpg

24503cb.jpg

22937lh.jpg

I would like to find higher quality apollo or even lunar orbiter images of this area - but I've not found any.

Aha! Here's a good one from, Keithlaney.com

There are about 2 there, but this one is good;

It's rather good quality and large. ;)

Instead of locking every thread including nothing but rocks, you could as well sticky a thread just for rocks! How about that revolutionary idea mods? :D

edit: and i mean: merge every (hundreds) rock threads into one :cool:

Rocks... Locked again.

There is no mind control involved in the reason for locking the thread, the reason is "Futility", pointless rock threads are toast.

This thread doesn't contain a straight forward description about what it's purpose is (forums are not photo albums) therefore I'm closing this thread too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back