My eyes

Tyleur

Registered Member
hey i'm new but i have been wondering about something and i was hoping to get an explanaition for it.

So lately ive been spending a lot of time just day dreaming but i have noticed that if i sit there and look at something for a little while it starts to disappear and i can see whats behind it even if ive never seen it before. So i was testing it out and there is like a blobish stain on my wall and stared at it and it started to turn the same color as the wall. Then i tried my freezer and it started to slowly become transparent and i saw what the wall behind it looked like. Thats the first thing ive been noticing.

The second one is when i was laying in bed the other night and when i turned over i saw someone walk past my door. So i got up to make sure that nobody had broken in and there was absolutely no one in the house no noise except for my footsteps. I brushed it off and went back to bed but a couples hours later i heard breathing next to me and i thought i saw someone.

I'm not sure if i'm just you know insane or something but i want to know why i'm seeing these things.

hey i'm new but i have been wondering about something and i was hoping to get an explanaition for it.

So lately ive been spending a lot of time just day dreaming but i have noticed that if i sit there and look at something for a little while it starts to disappear and i can see whats behind it even if ive never seen it before. So i was testing it out and there is like a blobish stain on my wall and stared at it and it started to turn the same color as the wall. Then i tried my freezer and it started to slowly become transparent and i saw what the wall behind it looked like. Thats the first thing ive been noticing.

The second one is when i was laying in bed the other night and when i turned over i saw someone walk past my door. So i got up to make sure that nobody had broken in and there was absolutely no one in the house no noise except for my footsteps. I brushed it off and went back to bed but a couples hours later i heard breathing next to me and i thought i saw someone.

I'm not sure if i'm just you know insane or something but i want to know why i'm seeing these things.

You have powerful deems, are you taking any medication ? in combination with any alcoholic beverage ?

It seems that you should consult your Doctor. Tell him what you said here and let him sort it out, he is the professional, all you will get here is a laymans perspective.

Good luck.

No I haven't been on any medication and I don't drink. I actually did go and see an eye doctor and I told him about this. He brushed it off and said that this wasn't something he could give me an answer to :/. I dont know what to do and I was wondering if anyone else has had stuff like this happening to them.

I wouldn't worry to much because this is the first time this has happened to you. If you keep having these types of "visions" then I'd seek help with a psychiatrist when you get a chance. But I'd wait to see if they keep happening first.

We can stare at the wall and notice details in the paint, like a scientists, or we can daydream while staring ay the wall, but typically both don't consciously happen together, unless you are an interior designer. They will see both; what it is now and what can be tomorrow. But unless you are an artist and/or creative you are not supposed to overlap the two and talk about it. This is supposed to remain unconscious and unsaid since talking about it interferes with group unconsciousness.

This effect unconsciously happens all the time, due to filters of the mind/imagination acting along with sensory input. For example, when Former president George Bush was president, no matter what he did there was a liberal projection of total air-head. Some of this may have been warranted but it did not jive with observational or sensory data. It was based on an imagination composite, that was programmed to occur unconsciously. One would use the eyes but not be aware the imagination is also activated. If everyone does it, it is normal.

Tyleur appears to be conscious of this composite effect. He can see behind the filters of the imagination, which many assume is based on sensory reality; Bush complex. This composite is normal, but it is not as normal to see through it, since it makes it harder for one to blindly follow the herd into fantasy land.

Michelangelo would start with a huge block of stone and see the final statue. His eyes would see the block and his imagination would see the finished product that was inside the rock in the future. If results mean anything, that was his way. He was not limited by what his eyes could see and/or by the unconscious filters of the collective imagination. He would add his own layer of unconscious imagination, that was conscious, and helped to define his goal.

i really like what wellwisher said it sounds more on the side of what i was hoping to hear. ^_^ thanks oh and yes i love to draw and be creative with things as well. i'm a girl also :p

i really like what wellwisher said it sounds more on the side of what i was hoping to hear. ^_^ thanks oh and yes i love to draw and be creative with things as well. i'm a girl also :p

A girl understands a girl, due to girl logic.

So lately ive been spending a lot of time just day dreaming but i have noticed that if i sit there and look at something for a little while it starts to disappear

Happens to everyone. Your eyes only see changes in light, not light itself. After a while they become acclimated to whatever you are looking at and the object 'disappears.' We usually don't notice this because our eyes normally saccade left and right, up and down without conscious direction. You have to consciously stare at something for this to happen.

oh ok well i was just wondering but what about what i saw and heard laying in bed? Got any ideas for that?

Our vision isn't just what our eyes see, but how our mind/brain "makes sense" of that information.

Ask anyone who ever had a cat, he's sure to have "seen" the cat with the peripheral vision only to turn their heads and see that it was actually a purse or something. This sort of thing explains more the part where you thought you saw someone. But there's also some sort of hypnotic-like effects of just having the idea that something like that is happening. There's also a very curious condition/situation where the person feels that they cant get up from bed and there's someone watching them, I don't remember how it's called. It's nothing really uncommon or a signal of a problem, if I recall.

The x-ray-like thing, I don't know. I'd guess it's something related with focus and lack of focus, perhaps combined with that effect of "after image" (like when you see a flash from a camera and it makes a "spot" in your vision for a while), and perhaps even something of the "wasn't a cat but a purse" effect. When I was 8 or something I stared for long minutes at the wooden ceiling, I'd have the impression that the tiles were sliding at different speeds and back and forth, even though still aware that it wasn't actually happening.

But as others have said, if things start to become weirder or much more frequent, you'd better see a doctor of some kind.

Back