my dream

sunrises2fl

Registered Member
my dreamsundefinedundefined :m:

i have dreams of living in another world and its a war of aliens vs. us and im in a house trying to reach my car with 2 children who are given to me to save
i fear i cannot save them but yet i try. and it seems more real everyday. i wake up with scars and wounds. can i be helped?

Yes, you need my special pyramid power hat. It has a crystal in the luxor, so you know it works!

Crystals are spiritual, and clearly what this guy is dealing with is Extra Terrestrials. He doesn't need your pyramid hat, he needs my tin-foil anti-alien ray helmet.

For future reference, sunrises2fl, crazy stuff goes in Parapsychology or Pseudoscience. I'll admit there are some pretty idiotic ideas on this particular forum, as well, but for the most part we aren't insane here.

Tin foil? HA! Why not just break out the leeches you quack! What this man needs is not your flimsy tin, but a magnetic circlet. The healing power of magnets has been proven from credible sources beyond space and time.

Oh rainbow princess, don’t you see? Someone who would post this thread cannot distinguish what belongs on what sub forum himself. He is too busy floating through mystical spiritual questions, and contemplating the big things like "Woh, wasn’t that a freaky dream" and "Scientists cant explain why when I thought my friend was going to call... he did!" to pay attention to our terribly worldly organizational methods.

Back