My Concession Speech!

GB-GIL Trans-global

Senator Evilcheese, D-Iraq
Registered Senior Member
I'm better than Cris.

Besides, he probably cheated anyways, especially if he got more votes than I did.

So I really won, he just stole my votes.

Thanks for voting for me, everybody! Once again, we see that here at Sciforums, cheating is acceptable. After all, Cris probably got a friend to edit the poll or something.

Anyways, I hope Cris will do almost as good a job of being mod as I would've, although I doubt he's up to the challenge.

GB,

A wonderfully gracious speech. Assuming of course Porfiry chooses to appoint according to the vote and not have a 2nd phase, then of course I would moderate maintaining the same unbiased attitude towards you as you have graciously shown to me.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

GB,

For the record, and I hope this doesn't sound condescending, but if I have read this right you are 13. I have three daughters aged 16, 18, and 20, and I am sure none of them would have attempted to do what you are doing at that age.

You do have my sincere respect.

Take care and have fun.
Cris

Cris and James R,

Congrats! I was in third place and had Ralph Nader (Xev) not stolen most of my votes then I would of beat you all!

:( At least I got more votes then GB... hehehehe:D :p

No but really, congrats and dont censor me.

-CounslerCoffee

Oh and Porfiry. If you ever need another mod Im your guy.

Counseler:

I actually threatened to kill people's families, I never stuffed the ballot box. :D

Counsler,

I was in third place and had Ralph Nader (Xev) not stolen most of my votes then I would of beat you all!
LOL, maybe, but it isn’t clear how those votes might have been re-distributed. We will never know.

… congrats and dont censor me.
Thanks, and as I stated, and I believe so did James, my approach will be fairly liberal. I also hate censorship and that will be a last resort for me.

Take care and have fun.
Cris

Xev,

I actually threatened to kill people's families
Ah ha, I was wondering where that last rush of votes came from.

See, GB, you should learn from Xev. :)

Overall, I liked how this turned out. I think I'll continue to appoint moderators in this manner. The other Philosophy forums are now in need of moderators, so I'll probably proceed with elections in the near future for those.

Philosophy forums are now in need of moderators, so I'll probably proceed with elections in the near future for those.

I know where you live. All of you. :D

Ah crap, Xev, I'll save you the bother, I shall bend to your whim

Anyway, my congrats to Cris!! Wooyeah!!
And also to GB who *wink* won

Originally posted by Cris
GB,

For the record, and I hope this doesn't sound condescending, but if I have read this right you are 13. I have three daughters aged 16, 18, and 20, and I am sure none of them would have attempted to do what you are doing at that age.

You do have my sincere respect.

Take care and have fun.
Cris

Just curious, when you say "do what you're doing", do you mean running for moderator? Or claiming that I won even though it is obvious that you did?

(after all, all politicians do that!)

GB,

Running for moderator, debating with eloquence, etc.

I'm not sure I could be a politican, I am too honest.

My congradulations to cris and James R for winning the moderator positions of the Religion forum. I feel that the members have chosen wisely.

For the remainer, who unfortunely could not all be winners of the position, you are none the less winners as not one candidate went without recieving votes. That means that every one of you were recognised as leaders by the members. So there were no losers here...

i think the losers have to pay with their pathetic loser lives

off with their heads!

(just like the old days)

Back