Muslim Women Honour Murders Thousands Murdered Every Year!!!!!!

vincent

Sir Vincent, knighted by HM
Registered Senior Member
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/arts/mai...tburn26.xml&pos=portal_puff3&_requestid=25966

Burned alive
(Filed: 26/04/2004)

As a teenager in the West Bank, Soauad became pregnant by a local boy. He 'shamed' Palestinian family condemned her to death and she was set on fire by her brother-in-law. Every year, thousands of women in the Middle East die in 'honour killings'. Souad survived. This is her harrowing story

[long cut-and-paste deleted. Please read the forum rules.]

EVERY YEAR THOUSANDS OF WOMEN IN MUSLIM COUNTRIES ARE MURDERED
THERE CRIME IS BEING UNMARRIED AND GOING TO THE CINEMA WITH A BOY ARE A MAN

A INNOCENT PASTIME LIKE GOING TO THE CINEMA

WHERE IS THE HONOUR IN THESE MURDERS?
AND WHERE IS THE SANITY IN THESE MURDERS?

Every year thousands of women in Christian countries are murdered, too? Do you think this is a problem with Christianity?

Violence against women isn't a Muslim problem; it's a global problem, common to people of all religious beliefs.

Yes But They Are Not Honour Killings

There Is No Honour In Killing Someone

A Christian MAN WILL NOT KILL HIS UNMARRIED CHILD BECAUSE SHE GOES TO THE CINEMA WITH A STRANGER

HELL HE WOULD DRIVE THEM THERE

BUT A MUSLIM WILL KILL A RELATIVE A UNMARRIED WOMAN FOR THIS OFFENCE

SO THE COMPARISON IS NOT THERE BETWEEN THE 2 RELIGIONS

You don't know crap about Honor Killling.

Fighting against the Wrong-doers, oppressors is the WAY of God. Who ever dies mean they are a martyr. That doesn't include every type of fighting. fighting for the RIGHT is the WAY OF GOD.

Fighting AGAINST oppression is one of the way of God. Because God tells us that fight against oppression. Obviously oppression is WRONG. So if you are fighting AGAINST oppresion then you are doing the right thing. And when you are doing THE RIGHT thing thus you are fighting in the WAY of God.

If you are talking about Palestine. Then you don't know shit about how the Israelies are oppressing the Palestinian. You are living in America. You don't know the life that a Palestinian has. The people who are bombing clubs are wrong. But whoever fights the military is doing the right thing.

I think instead of bombing innocent people, which is wrong, they should bomb the WHOLE DAMN military.

Fighting against the Wrong-doers,

YOUR IDEA OF A WRONGDOER IS A 19YEAR OLD GIRL GOING OUT TO A MOVIE WITH A BOYFRIEND IS IT
BECAUSE IN IRAN THAT CAN BE A VERY DANGEROUS THING TO DO

Palestinian
IS SUFFERING BECAUSE OF 2THINGS A FAT JEWISH HATEFUL MAN, AND CORRUPT PALESTINE PRESIDENT WHO IS WORKING FOR HIMSELF AND NOT HIS PEOPLE

THEY ARE BOTH COMPLETE IDIOTS AND THEY BOTH DESERVE TO BE PUT TO THE FIRING SQUAD

vincent28uk said:

Fighting against the Wrong-doers,

YOUR IDEA OF A WRONGDOER IS A 19YEAR OLD GIRL GOING OUT TO A MOVIE WITH A BOYFRIEND IS IT
BECAUSE IN IRAN THAT CAN BE A VERY DANGEROUS THING TO DO

Palestinian
IS SUFFERING BECAUSE OF 2THINGS A FAT JEWISH HATEFUL MAN, AND CORRUPT PALESTINE PRESIDENT WHO IS WORKING FOR HIMSELF AND NOT HIS PEOPLE

THEY ARE BOTH COMPLETE IDIOTS AND THEY BOTH DESERVE TO BE PUT TO THE FIRING SQUAD

Ok I agree on your second part but your first part I don't agree to.

First of all it is only a SIN. If one country is doing what you say then it is wrong. But DON'T critize the Religion for this. It is PEOPLE you should CRITIZE. You should name it critizing people. NOT THE RELIGION. This is my advice to you. If you use this advice then people will not consider you as a "moron", no offense.

In America: one murder every 22 minutes, one rape every 5 minutes, one robbery every 49 seconds, and one burglary every 10 seconds. And the cost of crime continues to mount: $78 billion for the criminal justice system, $64 billion for private protection, $202 billion in loss of life and work, $120 billion in crimes against business, $60 billion in stolen goods and fraud, $40 billion from drug abuse, and $110 billion from drunk driving. When you add up all the costs, crime costs Americans a stunning $675 billion each year.Does this make a Christianity bad?

Murders by country.....See many muslim countries there Vinnie?I could go deeper than 25 to find one if you want :)

Show map full screen

Country Description Amount
1. Colombia 0.63 per 1000 people
2. South Africa 0.51 per 1000 people
3. Jamaica 0.32 per 1000 people
4. Venezuela 0.32 per 1000 people
5. Russia 0.19 per 1000 people
6. Mexico 0.13 per 1000 people
7. Lithuania 0.10 per 1000 people
8. Estonia 0.10 per 1000 people
9. Latvia 0.10 per 1000 people
10. Belarus 0.09 per 1000 people
11. Ukraine 0.09 per 1000 people
12. Papua New Guinea 0.08 per 1000 people
13. Kyrgyzstan 0.08 per 1000 people
14. Thailand 0.07 per 1000 people
15. Moldova 0.07 per 1000 people
16. Zambia 0.07 per 1000 people
17. Seychelles 0.07 per 1000 people
18. Zimbabwe 0.07 per 1000 people
19. Costa Rica 0.06 per 1000 people
20. Poland 0.05 per 1000 people
21. Georgia 0.04 per 1000 people
22. Uruguay 0.04 per 1000 people
23. Bulgaria 0.04 per 1000 people
24. United States 0.04 per 1000 people
25. Armenia 0.03 per 1000 people

Time to start another new thread huh? :cool:

SURRENDER
DID I NOT CAST YOU OUT OF THIS THREAD AND FORUM
SURRENDER YOU HAVE NO CREDIBILITY LEFT IN THIS FORUM
YOU AND YOUR ALIAS USERNAME KNIFE AKS, I BELIEVE KNIFE IS A PART OF YOUR SPLIT PERSONALITY

YOU AND YOUR ALIAS KNIFE HAVE BEEN RUMBLED MOST OF YOUR POSTS ARE A TISSUE OF LIES

SURRENDER & KNIFE
BEGONE I CAST YOU OUT OF THIS FORUM YOU DEVIL WORSHIPPING LIARS
AND GO BACK TO THE DEVILS PIT WHENST YOU CAME
AND TAKE THAT WOMANISING PROPHET Muhammad WITH YOU

AND DO NOT DARKEN THE DOORSTEP OF THIS FORUM AGAIN WITH YOUR EVIL

IN THE NAME OF GOD GO DEVILS YOU ARE CAST OUT

IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER
AND THE SON
AND THE HOLY GHOST
AMEN

Thanks Crazy Phil
For You Views I Am Looking For Political Backers
I Can Give You My Bank Account Details
A Friend In Need Is A Friend In Deed

Looking Forward To Your Reply Crazy Phil
And A Big Hefty Donation To Start A Political Party In The Uk
Are Thailand Where I Am Based For Sexual Reasons Or Desires Or Lust
Or Just Because I Like Buddhists Better Than Any Other Religious People They Seem To Be More At Peace With Themselves

A Bankers Draught In Thai Baht Or Us Dollars Would Be Fine Your Friend Forever Vincent
Xxxxxx

Crazy Phil I Have Admired The Content Of Your Posts For Months
Watching In Awe As You Type Those Masterpiece Posts
You Seem Like A Honourable And Decent Man

And I Am Sure You Can See From My Posts I Have No Religous Bias

I Await Your Hefty Donation To My Political Future
And Once I Am Pm I Will Make You Deputy Pm

Send Me A Private Email For Bank Details

Your Future Prime Minister In Waiting
The Honourable Vincent James
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

you are right there is no honour in honour killings
and there is no honour in islam
i too have taken part in these honour killings i remember setting fire to my sisters 16year old daughter her crime having a quick shag in the park with a boy
the whole family got together and held up chestnuts and roasted them off her glow but i have seen the light and ditched islam

hallelujah
hallelujah its raining men amen
i am going to go down and get myself absolutley soaking wet
its raining men hallelujah

shukran my muslim brothers

vincent28uk said:
SURRENDER
DID I NOT CAST YOU OUT OF THIS THREAD AND FORUM
SURRENDER YOU HAVE NO CREDIBILITY LEFT IN THIS FORUM
YOU AND YOUR ALIAS USERNAME KNIFE AKS, I BELIEVE KNIFE IS A PART OF YOUR SPLIT PERSONALITY

YOU AND YOUR ALIAS KNIFE HAVE BEEN RUMBLED MOST OF YOUR POSTS ARE A TISSUE OF LIES

SURRENDER & KNIFE
BEGONE I CAST YOU OUT OF THIS FORUM YOU DEVIL WORSHIPPING LIARS
AND GO BACK TO THE DEVILS PIT WHENST YOU CAME
AND TAKE THAT WOMANISING PROPHET Muhammad WITH YOU

AND DO NOT DARKEN THE DOORSTEP OF THIS FORUM AGAIN WITH YOUR EVIL

IN THE NAME OF GOD GO DEVILS YOU ARE CAST OUT

IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER
AND THE SON
AND THE HOLY GHOST
AMEN

Why would a moderator even let posts like this be made?.....thats ok Vinnie but notice how you have no response to the facts?...guess you been checkmated again :) After getting embarrased in thread after thread that you create yourself I would think that YOU would want to leave these forums

vincent28uk said:
Thanks Crazy Phil

Or Just Because I Like Buddhists Better Than Any Other Religious People They Seem To Be More At Peace With Themselves

A Bankers Draught In Thai Baht Or Us Dollars Would Be Fine Your Friend Forever Vincent
Xxxxxx

:bugeye:

very proud muslim said:
you are right there is no honour in honour killings
and there is no honour in islam
i too have taken part in these honour killings i remember setting fire to my sisters 16year old daughter her crime having a quick shag in the park with a boy
the whole family got together and held up chestnuts and roasted them off her glow but i have seen the light and ditched islam

hallelujah
i am going to go down and get myself absolutley soaking wet
its raining men hallelujah

shukran my muslim brothers

Dude quit the phony posts...I know PM on another board and he hasnt denounced anything (for anyone who is interested his extreme posts get him in trouble there also :) )

surrender i am not a dude are you american

are not americans supporting israel and bombing iraq

surrender my child i have been chosen by jesus to show you the way out of the madness you are now encompassed in he has told me to send you earmuffs to put over your ears so your mosque cannot brainwash you anymore

he has told me to tell you he has not given up on you, and you can still be saved, if you denounce islam now take that leap of faith and jump with me intro the rivers of babylon so we can both be baptised again into my new faith

what do you say surrender will you come with me to the rivers of babylon and be my first convert?

shukran your ex muslim brother

vincent28uk said:
As a teenager in the West Bank, Soauad became pregnant by a local boy. He 'shamed' Palestinian family condemned her to death and she was set on fire by her brother-in-law. Every year, thousands of women in the Middle East die in 'honour killings'. Souad survived. This is her harrowing story
This is only Islamic in so far as it is interpreted by the peoples in this ME area. I think you'd find even 1000 years prior to Islam people would kill their daughter for acting similarly. So it's not a problem with Islam persay as it is a problem with the local traditions and culture at how that effects their perception of women in general.

vincent28uk:
Thanks Crazy Phil

Xxxxxx
---------------------------------------------------------------------
vincent28uk isnot crazy, he is a crazy Buddhist and he is at peace with
himself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!your threads speak for themselves!!!!
kickass man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by the way my name is philocrazy -friend of myphilosophy

Philosopher philocrazy

I Have Already Converted One Very Proud Muslim To My Religion
Some Of My Bible Thumping Has Worked Its Magic
But I Know There Are Many More In This Forum Who Are On The Brink
In Joining Me

Maybe You Do Not Want To Openly Split Ranks
So I Appeal To You Send Me A Private Message And I Will Counsel You

Catholic Ways
Honour Thy Father, Honour Thy Mother

Islam Ways
Honour Only The Man