muslim paedophiles & Female Genital Mutilation!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vincent

Sir Vincent, knighted by HM
Registered Senior Member
NOW WE KNOW WHY WE DO NOT HEAR OF paedophileS IN THE MIDDLE EAST
ITS BECAUSE IT IS LEGAL TO HAVE SEX WITH A 9 YEAR OLD IN SOME MUSLIM COUNTRIES ITS FUNNY MUSLIMS BASH CATHOLICS OVER THE HEAD ABOUT paedophile PRIESTS, BUT ATLEAST WE HAVE LAWS AGAINST IT
WHERE AS IN SOME MUSLIM COUNTRIES INCLUDING IRAN UNTIL 2002
IT IS QUITE LEGAL TO SCREW A IMMATURE 9 YEAR OLD GIRL, FRESH OUT OF HER KNAPPIES

I DONT KNOW YOU MUSLIMS ALWAYS PROTECTING YOUR GIRLS
WHAT WITH Female Genital MutilationS AND CHILD BRIDES
I WOULD HATE TO SEE YOUR DEFINITION OF NOT PROTECTING YOUR WOMEN IS

http://www.ageofconsent.com/iran.htm
http://www.unicef.org/protection/index_earlymarriage.html
Iran raises age of consent for brides to 13

June 23 2002 at 03:15PM

Tehran - Iranian authorities have approved a law to raise the age at which girls can get married without their parents' consent to 13 from nine and for boys to 15 from 14, newspapers said on Sunday.

http://www.nationalpost.com/commentary/story.html?id=837F1A39-F76F-46D1-A5A1-B6046361066E
Stopping Iran's atomic quest (National Post, Sep 29, 2003): "In a prominent national sermon in December, 2001, former Iranian president Hashemi Rafsanjani declared that the day 'the world of Islam comes to possess [nuclear] weapons' will be 'the day ... global arrogance will come to a dead end.' He added that a bomb used against Israel 'would leave nothing on the ground' and would rid the world of much 'extraneous matter,' by which he appeared to mean millions of Jews."

AND YOU WONDER WHY THE WORLD IS TERRIFIED OF MUSLIM COUNTRIES OBTAINING BOMBS

Female Genital Mutilation (World Health Organization, p. 149-154): (PDF, 672 KB)
http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs241/en/

97% of Egyptian women [= 29 million] have undergone Female Genital Mutilation
89% of Sudanese women [= 14.4 million] have undergone Female Genital Mutilation
98% of Djibouti women [= 250,000] have undergone Female Genital Mutilation
98% of Somali women [= 5 million] have undergone Female Genital Mutilation
25% of Mauritania women have undergone Female Genital Mutilation
"Immediate complications include severe pain, shock, haemorrhage, urine retention, ulceration of the genital region and injury to adjacent tissue. Haemorrhage and infection can cause death. More recently, concern has arisen about possible transmission of the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) due to the use of one instrument in multiple operations, but this has not been the subject of detailed research. Long-term consequences include cysts and abscesses, keloid scar formation, damage to the urethra resulting in urinary incontinence, dyspareunia (painful sexual intercourse) and sexual dysfunction and difficulties with childbirth. Psychosexual and psychological health: Genital mutilation may leave a lasting mark on the life and mind of the woman who has undergone it. In the longer term, women may suffer feelings of incompleteness, anxiety and depression."

http://www.wma.net/e/policy/10-24_e.html
World Medical Association Statement on Condemnation of Female Genital Mutilation: “Even with the least drastic version, an incision in the clitoris, complications and functional consequences cannot be ruled out … The World Medical Association condemns the practice of genital mutilation including circumcision where women and girls are concerned and condemns the participation of physicians in the execution of such practices.”

OBSCENE PRACTICE JUST ANOTHER WAY OF INFLICTING PAIN ON THE WOMEN THEY ARE ALWAYS CLAIMING TO PROTECT

Sudan Peace Act (U.S. Congress, H.R.5531, Oct 7, 2002): "The Government of Sudan has intensified its prosecution of the war against areas outside of its control, which has already cost more than 2,000,000 lives and has displaced more than 4,000,000 people. ... The Government of Sudan utilizes and organizes militias, Popular Defense Forces, and other irregular units for raiding and enslaving parties in areas outside of the control of the Government of Sudan in an effort to disrupt severely the ability of the populations in those areas to sustain themselves. ... The acts of the Government of Sudan, including the acts described in this section, constitute genocide as defined by the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide (78 U.N.T.S. 277). ... The

Iraq-Iran War Including WMD Use 1980 - 1988 Caused Over 1 Million Dead

OVER 3MILLION DEAD WITH JUST 2 WARS IN THE MIDDLE EAST

http://www.middle-east-info.org/gateway/womenchildabuse/index.htm#fgm
LOT OF HOLIDAY SNAPS OF 7YEAR OLD BOYS WITH GUNS AND ARMY CLOTHES ALSO PRACTISING BEHEADINGS SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT TO THERE ADULT LIFE

I ASK YOU THIS EVERY ADULT HAS THE RIGHT TO HATE PEOPLE
BUT IT IS A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY WHEN YOU TEACH CHILDREN YOUR HATE,

I HAVE CHILDREN BUT I DO NOT AND WILL NEVER TEACH MY CHILDREN TO HATE
PEOPLE, MY VIEWS ARE MY OWN IT IS UP TO A CHILD TO LEARN FOR HIMSELF
ABOUT HATE

SO WHY WHY WHY
DO SO MANY MUSLIMS TEACH THERE CHILDREN TO HATE THE WEST AND OTHER FAITHS

vincent28uk said:
NOW WE KNOW WHY WE DO NOT HEAR OF paedophileS IN THE MIDDLE EAST
ITS BECAUSE IT IS LEGAL TO HAVE SEX WITH A 9 YEAR OLD IN SOME MUSLIM COUNTRIES ITS FUNNY MUSLIMS BASH CATHOLICS OVER THE HEAD ABOUT paedophile PRIESTS, BUT ATLEAST WE HAVE LAWS AGAINST IT
WHERE AS IN SOME MUSLIM COUNTRIES INCLUDING IRAN UNTIL 2002
IT IS QUITE LEGAL TO SCREW A IMMATURE 9 YEAR OLD GIRL, FRESH OUT OF HER KNAPPIES

I DONT KNOW YOU MUSLIMS ALWAYS PROTECTING YOUR GIRLS
WHAT WITH Female Genital MutilationS AND CHILD BRIDES
I WOULD HATE TO SEE YOUR DEFINITION OF NOT PROTECTING YOUR WOMEN IS

http://www.ageofconsent.com/iran.htm
http://www.unicef.org/protection/index_earlymarriage.html
Iran raises age of consent for brides to 13

June 23 2002 at 03:15PM

Tehran - Iranian authorities have approved a law to raise the age at which girls can get married without their parents' consent to 13 from nine and for boys to 15 from 14, newspapers said on Sunday.

http://www.nationalpost.com/commentary/story.html?id=837F1A39-F76F-46D1-A5A1-B6046361066E
Stopping Iran's atomic quest (National Post, Sep 29, 2003): "In a prominent national sermon in December, 2001, former Iranian president Hashemi Rafsanjani declared that the day 'the world of Islam comes to possess [nuclear] weapons' will be 'the day ... global arrogance will come to a dead end.' He added that a bomb used against Israel 'would leave nothing on the ground' and would rid the world of much 'extraneous matter,' by which he appeared to mean millions of Jews."

AND YOU WONDER WHY THE WORLD IS TERRIFIED OF MUSLIM COUNTRIES OBTAINING BOMBS

Female Genital Mutilation (World Health Organization, p. 149-154): (PDF, 672 KB)

"Immediate complications include severe pain, shock, haemorrhage, urine retention, ulceration of the genital region and injury to adjacent tissue. Haemorrhage and infection can cause death. More recently, concern has arisen about possible transmission of the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) due to the use of one instrument in multiple operations, but this has not been the subject of detailed research. Long-term consequences include cysts and abscesses, keloid scar formation, damage to the urethra resulting in urinary incontinence, dyspareunia (painful sexual intercourse) and sexual dysfunction and difficulties with childbirth. Psychosexual and psychological health: Genital mutilation may leave a lasting mark on the life and mind of the woman who has undergone it. In the longer term, women may suffer feelings of incompleteness, anxiety and depression."

http://www.wma.net/e/policy/10-24_e.html
World Medical Association Statement on Condemnation of Female Genital Mutilation: “Even with the least drastic version, an incision in the clitoris, complications and functional consequences cannot be ruled out … The World Medical Association condemns the practice of genital mutilation including circumcision where women and girls are concerned and condemns the participation of physicians in the execution of such practices.”

OBSCENE PRACTICE JUST ANOTHER WAY OF INFLICTING PAIN ON THE WOMEN THEY ARE ALWAYS CLAIMING TO PROTECT

Sudan Peace Act (U.S. Congress, H.R.5531, Oct 7, 2002): "The Government of Sudan has intensified its prosecution of the war against areas outside of its control, which has already cost more than 2,000,000 lives and has displaced more than 4,000,000 people. ... The Government of Sudan utilizes and organizes militias, Popular Defense Forces, and other irregular units for raiding and enslaving parties in areas outside of the control of the Government of Sudan in an effort to disrupt severely the ability of the populations in those areas to sustain themselves. ... The acts of the Government of Sudan, including the acts described in this section, constitute genocide as defined by the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide (78 U.N.T.S. 277). ... The

Iraq-Iran War Including WMD Use 1980 - 1988 Caused Over 1 Million Dead

OVER 3MILLION DEAD WITH JUST 2 WARS IN THE MIDDLE EAST

http://www.middle-east-info.org/gateway/womenchildabuse/index.htm#fgm
LOT OF HOLIDAY SNAPS OF 7YEAR OLD BOYS WITH GUNS AND ARMY CLOTHES ALSO PRACTISING BEHEADINGS SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT TO THERE ADULT LIFE

I ASK YOU THIS EVERY ADULT HAS THE RIGHT TO HATE PEOPLE
BUT IT IS A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY WHEN YOU TEACH CHILDREN YOUR HATE,

I HAVE CHILDREN BUT I DO NOT AND WILL NEVER TEACH MY CHILDREN TO HATE
PEOPLE, MY VIEWS ARE MY OWN IT IS UP TO A CHILD TO LEARN FOR HIMSELF
ABOUT HATE

SO WHY WHY WHY
DO SO MANY MUSLIMS TEACH THERE CHILDREN TO HATE THE WEST AND OTHER FAITHS

the simple answer is. This stuff is not allowed in Islam. This is there own traditions. so really Islam doesn't have anything to do with it.

The thing is, if you notice. All of this is done by the people NOT THE RELIGION. So you would accuse the people. because the Religion doesn't support it.

This would be like saying that the UN supported the war on Iraq because US did the war.

You are leaving the Majority of peoples belief to show the Minority whose beliefs are off the track.

WELL ISLAM CERTAINLY SUPPORTS THE PERSERCUTION OF HOMOSEXUALS
http://www.vexen.co.uk/religion/homosexuality.html
Islam is probably the most rigidly and inhumanly anti-homosexual in it's practices of all the world religions. The verses from the Koran condemning homosexuality are much clearer than those that the Christians use. In all Muslim countries and all areas where the Islamic Sharia law is enforced homosexuality is strictly illegal. All of Islam fits within the area of Christianity that we call "fundamentalist" with regards to sexuality. The debates in Islam about homosexuality are not about whether it is acceptable, but merely about how severe the punishment should be. So although there are liberal and strict elements within Islam with concern to homosexuality even the liberal opinion is the lesser of two evils.

"Islamists deny human rights to gays. An attempt by the United Nations to include gay people in anti-discrimination measures is being derailed by a coalition of Islamic countries. UN sources said that Pakistan, Egypt, Libya, Saudi Arabia and Malaysia were doing everything in their power to stop the resolution. They hope to delay the vote long enough to kill it off entirely. Secretary of the Gay and Lesbian Humanist Association in Britain, George Broadhead, commented that all Muslim countries outlawed homosexuality, and the penalties for those convicted ranged from prison, flogging, execution by a variety of perverted methods – such as throwing the victim off a cliff or pushing a stone wall on to them. "The record of these countries on human rights in general is bad enough, but when it comes to gay human rights, they are disgusting""
NSS Newsline 2003 Apr 25

Very few individuals speak up for homosexuality, although there is an international Muslim gay rights group, they are widely detested within Muslim countries, and opposed and campaigned against by Muslim groups in Western countries.

"According to a pamphlet produced by Al-Fatiha, there is a consensus among Islamic scholars that all humans are naturally heterosexual. Homosexuality is seen by scholars to be a sinful and perverted deviation from the norm. All Islamic schools of thought and jurisprudence consider gay acts to be unlawful. They differ in terms of penalty: The Hanafite school (currently seen mainly in South and Eastern Asia) teaches that no physical punishment is warranted. The Hanabalites, (widely followed in the Arab world) teach that severe punishment is warranted . The Sha'fischool of thought (also seen in the Arab world) requires a minimum of 4 adult male witnesses before a person can be found guilty of a homosexual act.

Al-Fatiha estimates that 4,000 homosexuals have been executed in Iran since their revolution in 1979. 10 public executions of homosexuals have been performed in Afghanistan by the Taliban army."

AND IT CERTAINLY SUPPORTS Female Genital Mutilation
THESE FIGURES COME FROM THE WORL HEALTH ORGANIZATION

AND ISLAM CERTAINLY SUPPORTS SCREWING WITH A CHILDS MIND
http://www.middle-east-info.org/gat...e/index.htm#fgm

THERE ARE MANY OTHER EXAMPLES OF CHILDRENS HATE SCHOOLS IN INDONESIA, PAKISTAN, PALESTINE, IRAN

in the days of old, puberty (not a number) signified readiness for marriage. some cultures today continue to adopt that, some dont.

suggest you read some history on the topic first; "Ancient Israelite Marriage Customs" by Jim West, "Rites of passage: Puberty" by Sue Curwitz Arthen (female author BTW), "Israel It's Life and Culture" by Johanas Pederson.

i have alot more. i even have .....oh my god!.....islamic references too!

vincent28uk said:
WELL ISLAM CERTAINLY SUPPORTS THE PERSERCUTION OF HOMOSEXUALS
http://www.vexen.co.uk/religion/homosexuality.html
Islam is probably the most rigidly and inhumanly anti-homosexual in it's practices of all the world religions. The verses from the Koran condemning homosexuality are much clearer than those that the Christians use. In all Muslim countries and all areas where the Islamic Sharia law is enforced homosexuality is strictly illegal. All of Islam fits within the area of Christianity that we call "fundamentalist" with regards to sexuality. The debates in Islam about homosexuality are not about whether it is acceptable, but merely about how severe the punishment should be. So although there are liberal and strict elements within Islam with concern to homosexuality even the liberal opinion is the lesser of two evils.

"Islamists deny human rights to gays. An attempt by the United Nations to include gay people in anti-discrimination measures is being derailed by a coalition of Islamic countries. UN sources said that Pakistan, Egypt, Libya, Saudi Arabia and Malaysia were doing everything in their power to stop the resolution. They hope to delay the vote long enough to kill it off entirely. Secretary of the Gay and Lesbian Humanist Association in Britain, George Broadhead, commented that all Muslim countries outlawed homosexuality, and the penalties for those convicted ranged from prison, flogging, execution by a variety of perverted methods – such as throwing the victim off a cliff or pushing a stone wall on to them. "The record of these countries on human rights in general is bad enough, but when it comes to gay human rights, they are disgusting""
NSS Newsline 2003 Apr 25

Very few individuals speak up for homosexuality, although there is an international Muslim gay rights group, they are widely detested within Muslim countries, and opposed and campaigned against by Muslim groups in Western countries.

"According to a pamphlet produced by Al-Fatiha, there is a consensus among Islamic scholars that all humans are naturally heterosexual. Homosexuality is seen by scholars to be a sinful and perverted deviation from the norm. All Islamic schools of thought and jurisprudence consider gay acts to be unlawful. They differ in terms of penalty: The Hanafite school (currently seen mainly in South and Eastern Asia) teaches that no physical punishment is warranted. The Hanabalites, (widely followed in the Arab world) teach that severe punishment is warranted . The Sha'fischool of thought (also seen in the Arab world) requires a minimum of 4 adult male witnesses before a person can be found guilty of a homosexual act.

Al-Fatiha estimates that 4,000 homosexuals have been executed in Iran since their revolution in 1979. 10 public executions of homosexuals have been performed in Afghanistan by the Taliban army."

AND IT CERTAINLY SUPPORTS Female Genital Mutilation
THESE FIGURES COME FROM THE WORL HEALTH ORGANIZATION

AND ISLAM CERTAINLY SUPPORTS SCREWING WITH A CHILDS MIND
http://www.middle-east-info.org/gat...e/index.htm#fgm

THERE ARE MANY OTHER EXAMPLES OF CHILDRENS HATE SCHOOLS IN INDONESIA, PAKISTAN, PALESTINE, IRAN

I agree with the part about Homosexuals. My answer to this would be God says so. and That you cannot challenge the authority of God. If people don't like it then I don't care.

Now your second point. As I said it isn't suppored by Islam. It is only peoples traditions. they do wrong, and hopefully they will stop.

If you are talking facts. Then is a fact that Christian race has killed the most people in the world. Does that mean Christian are killers? No it is only what people do.

I'll say this again. Don't critize the Religion when the People are Responsible for the action.

You third point. Those people do wrong. Unless they really are fighting for the right cause. I don't know if they are or not. So I won't comment on that.

I they are doing this because they are right, then I have no problem with that. Because people should care about the After-life than this life. And Martydom has a high respect and a direct enterance to the Paradise.

I have said what I have to say. You are probably going to repeat the same thing. But do as you wish.

Peace be unto you :)

"OBSCENE PRACTICE JUST ANOTHER WAY OF INFLICTING PAIN ON THE WOMEN THEY ARE ALWAYS CLAIMING TO PROTECT"

agreed. a dreadful thing.

i suggest you yourself read the articles you post links for:
"In cultures where it is an accepted norm, female genital mutilation is practiced by followers of all religious beliefs as well as animists and non believers."

but i still have yet to find this as an islamic teaching (its a myth......a myth i tells ya!!!). FYI, this unspeakable practise is traced far beyond pre-islamic times. you should read your own articles "Some Muslim communities, however, practise FGM in the belief that it is demanded by the Islamic faith. The practice, however, predates Islam."

again teaching muslims about islam....ho hum.

sometimes you make it too easy :rolleyes:

i actually wanted to post something about your view on protecting women, you know, fight fire with fire. but why do that when i have holy water. :cool:

....wwjd......

Last edited:
HEAR IS MALAYSIA OF ALL COUNTRIES RELIGOUS HARMONY OR IS IT?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/2913565.stm

Malaysia's Government has accused its religious schools of teaching hate, not religion, and has stopped their state subsidy.

More than 125,000 children in Malaysia receive an Islamic education in such institutions.

Are religious schools breeding young militants?

Education Minister Musa Mohamad has said the schools could stoke Islamic extremism.

"There is enough evidence for us to believe that the private religious schools have the tendency to promote teaching in religious doctrines rather than in religious education, a doctrine that may not be acceptable to a government that is practising democracy," he said.

The Prime Minister, Dr Mahathir Mohamad, has gone further, accusing them of teaching hate.

Indeed, some of the alleged Islamic militants recently arrested in Malaysia have been linked to such schools.

The government has stopped giving any subsidy, and urged parents to send children elsewhere.

But are these schools, also known as madrasas, a hotbed of militants?

SO AS YOU SEE EVEN MALAYSIA HARDLY A HOTBED FOR TERROISTS NEVER ANY TROUBLE THERE .

YET THEY OPENLY ADMIT THERE SCHOOLS ARE TEACHING HATE

IS IT NOT TIME FOR A MASSIVE SHAKE IN ISLAM SO THAT THESE MAD CLERICS CANNOT CONTINUE TO PERVERT CHILDRENS MINDS TO HATRED!!!!!!!!!!!

IS THAT WHAT ISLAM IS ABOUT TEACHING YOUR CHILDREN TO HATE!!!!!!!!!!!

vincent28uk said:
IS THAT WHAT ISLAM IS ABOUT TEACHING YOUR CHILDREN TO HATE!!!!!!!!!!!

you seem to believe so.

would'nt this be better under a new thread? did you forget the topic of your own thread? :rolleyes:

ISLAMS CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY CROSS MANY TOPICS
THERE IS NOT ENOUGH THREADS TO LIST THEM ALL

BUT JUST FOR YOU KNIFE I HAVE MADE A NEW THREAD, BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO CONFUSE YOU, I WILL MAKE THINGS MORE SIMPLER FOR YOU I FORGOT YOU WERE EDUCATED IN A madrasas OR AS WE IN THE WEST REFER TO THEM AS MADASSES

vincent28uk said:
I FORGOT YOU WERE EDUCATED IN A madrasas

sources please.

OR AS WE IN THE WEST REFER TO THEM AS MADASSES

funny, if you were to destroy the "madrasa" that i attended, it would probably be very close to you, then where would you go to "madrasa"?

again, too easy it's .--. .- - .... . - .. -.-. ! ;)

quick question, is "madrasa" another arabic word to add to the 1000+ ones used as part of the official english language.

i should note that down.

KNIFE I DO WORRY ABOUT YOU MAKE SURE YOU DONT TAKE OFF YOUR MUSLIM HAT The Taqiyah BECAUSE I THINK THATS THE ONLY THING THATS KEEPING YOR BRAINS IN.

vincent28uk said:
KNIFE I DO WORRY ABOUT YOU MAKE SURE YOU DONT TAKE OFF YOUR MUSLIM HAT The Taqiyah BECAUSE I THINK THATS THE ONLY THING THATS KEEPING YOR BRAINS IN.

you should pickup a dictionary more often, you do know what that is?

....WWJD.....

Knife
You Should Stop Reading Fairy Stories
And Start Watching The World News
Then You Might Be Coherent Enough To Comment On World Events

....cant read fairy stories...muslims burnt those kind of books....did you forget?

read, my friend, read. "books, check 'em out!", they do a brain good.

A boy of 15 made legal history yesterday by becoming the first teenager to appear in court charged with raping his mother.

The youth, who cannot be named for legal reasons, admitted the attack on his 36-year-old parent.

She sat weeping feet from her son when he was brought into court.

The assault took place when the boy returned home to Swansea for a weekend visit from local authority care in Cornwall.

Judge Jonathan Durham Hall said he could find no record of such a crime in legal history.

'This is without apparent or recent precedent,' he said.

The judge told the jury, which was sworn in for a trial when the youth changed his plea: 'This is a case of a young boy raping his mother.

'She no doubt finds this as stressful and bizarre as anyone else.'

The judge said he wanted every step taken to find an explanation. ' Psychiatrists, social workers and probation officers must resolve how to help.

'I am anxious to get to the root cause of this. Was it an episode with a background confined to the domestic circumstances or does this bode ill for the future?'

James Jenkins, prosecuting, said he wanted to make it clear that the mother did not complain because she wanted to see her son locked up.

'She is not interested in punishment. She is most anxious her son receives the best possible assistance,' he added.

The teenager's barrister, John Hipkin, told Swansea Crown Court it was one of the 'most difficult, sensitive and ultimately saddest cases that could be imagined'.

The boy will remain in care until he is sentenced next month after the judge considers expert reports.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/articles/8688951?source=Evening Standard

why don't you look at your own news and read how many women get rapid in your countries YEARLY AND MONETHLY.....AND DAILY AND PER/HOUR

Sick Media tries everyhting to stop Islam, LIGHT OF ALLAH

and ALLAH INSISTS THAT HIS LIGHT NEVER FADE AWAY....

people, you are no more that a dummies....your media controls YOU

and this the most SICK thing i ever heard,

BOY RAPES HIS MOTHER
READ IT AGAIN
BOY RAPES HIS MOTHER
ONCE MORE
BOY RAPES HIS MOTHER

HAVE A GUTS AND SAY IT ONCE MORE, BE PROUD OF IT
BOY RAPES HIS MOTHER

DEAR ALLAH, THANK YOU FOR MAKING US MUSLUMS

Female Genital Mutilation WHAT IT ABOUT IS IT JUST ANOTHER EXCUSE TO TORTURE THERE WOMEN

WHAT HAVE MUSLIMS GOT AGAINST WOMEN THAT THEY FEEL THE NEED TO TORTURE THEM, ARE THEY TAKING ALL THE FRUSTRATIONS THEY HAVE WITH WESTERN MEN OUT ON THERE FEMALES

BECAUSE IT IS WELL KNOWN THAT BULLIES CANNOT FIGHT OTHER MEN FACE TO FACE, AND WE ALL KNOW THE MUSLIM WAY OF FIGHTING WESTERNERS IS HOSTAGE TAKING OR TERROIST ATTACKS
THEY SAME INCAPABLE OF FIGHTING MAN TO MAN

TYPICAL EXAMPLE IT TOOK 30 BRAVE MUSLIMS TO TAKE ONE BRITISH HOSTAGE FROM HIS HOTEL, WHO NO DOUBT WILL HAVE THE MISFORTUNE TO BEHEADED LIKE THE OTHERS BEFORE HIM

The kidnappers have released a video of Mr Brandon

Iraqi militants have threatened to kill a British journalist kidnapped in Basra unless US forces pull out of Najaf.

James Brandon, 23, a freelance reporter for the Sunday Telegraph, was kidnapped after 30 masked gunman stormed into his hotel at 2300 (1900GMT) on Thursday.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/3560892.stm

SUCH BRAVE AND MASCULINE MEN THEY ARE THOSE MUSLIM MEN
AND I TYPED THAT WITH A STRAIGHT FACE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back