Mt. Shasta

dexter

ROOT
Registered Senior Member
hey, i havent been here in a wile, how is everyone?

i see a lot of new faces. and some old. here is something that i have ben wondering for a wile:

mt shasta. i live in redding, a town about a hour and a half south of nthe mountain. i ahve been up there everyday since it opend(serious, tomarrow is my last day. a racing camp)

i have heard rumors about alien bases in weed (a very small town(not the plant)at the base of shasta) and i have also heard of intr-dimentional portals on the actual mountain. i was wondering what everyone thought of this, and what all they know. i am very interested in everyones opinion. also, reasearch it you feel the need.

------------------
when christianity ruled the world, it was called the dark ages!
THANK GOD FOR ATHEISM!

voice mail: 1-800-222-6000
pin#- 2442235

I think a lot of hippes went up there to get away from "the man" and do their drugs. I know the natives have always held Mt. Shasta in some degree of reverence, but there are several other mountains held in the same esteem by other tribes which don't have UFO reps. Thumb Butte is one such mountain. I guess the UFOs only hang around the pretty ones?

I doubt there are bases in Weed. I've seen pictures of the town. The ETs would die of boredom.

What I wish is that there were ET bases in Vernalis, California. Vernalis is a genuine cow-town not too far from Modesto, my new home. If there was a UFO base there, maybe they'd dissect all those cows and get rid of the smell for us. They could also do something about that dairy, too. PHEEEWW!

------------------
It's nuts out here, man! Stay in bed! For Pete's sake, stay in bed!!!

lol, well my car has lost power once right outside owile we were driving. it was weird, nothing worked all of sudden. it also happend to my friends.

------------------
when christianity ruled the world, it was called the dark ages!
THANK GOD FOR ATHEISM!

voice mail: 1-800-222-6000
pin#- 2442235

I THINK YOU'RE ON WEED (NOT THE PLANET OR THE TOWN) (THE DRUG)

OH, HI, YES, THANK YOU FOR THE APPLAUSE.

------------------
Dude is SATAN

Back