Moral Marriage

I should probably say its not work friendly but biblical marriage should be work safe right?:rolleyes:

@Asguard --

Which biblical marriage are we talking about? Are we talking about the marriage between one man and one woman? The marriage between one man and many woman(and don't forget the concubines)? The marriage between a man and his slave girls? The marriage between a man and the nine year old that was sold to him for a plot of land? There are so many kinds of biblical marriage that it's hard to keep them straight.

wonderful! My mom said "gay marriage ruins the sanctity of marriage" she's on her third marriage. LOL

Union is between a Man and Woman, two men, or two women is a partnership.

@Knowledge --

According to whom? The bible certainly doesn't define marriage like that.

@Knowledge --

According to whom? The bible certainly doesn't define marriage like that.

According to me. The bible is full of shit. Being gay isn't a sin, but marriage should be saved for the Adam's and Eve's of the world. Marriage isn't for everyone.

Why should marriage be restricted to only one man and one woman? Can you give me a logical reason?

I think marriage should be restriced only to true love. Can two men fall in love, I dont know.. I feel like it would mostly be about the sex.

I think marriage should be restriced only to true love. Can two men fall in love, I dont know.. I feel like it would mostly be about the sex.

You've got to be kidding me. I was with my ex for 3 years and we literally had sex MAYBE 2-3 times a year. No, neither of us had any reason that prevented us from having sex frequently. Sex just wasn't that big of a deal to us.

You've got to be kidding me. I was with my ex for 3 years and we literally had sex MAYBE 2-3 times a year. No, neither of us had any reason that prevented us from having sex frequently. Sex just wasn't that big of a deal to us.

Maybe thats why you broke up? I am just not convinced love between two men, or two women is possible. Simple and plain their is a missing element.

I am just not convinced love between two men, or two women is possible. Simple and plain their is a missing element.

That conclusion should be left up to the individuals involved, not someone outside the relationship, or some committee.

Maybe thats why you broke up? I am just not convinced love between two men, or two women is possible. Simple and plain their is a missing element.

We broke up because he couldn't remain emotionally faithful. He liked the attention he would get from other guys. He, being a good looking guy, got a lot of attention. The problem was he never knew when to tell them to back off. I had to do it.

You sure make a lot of assumptions and judgements about something you don't know a lot about.

EDIT:

Might I add that you take a look at this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Graf9-xNHc

Last edited:
My wife and I seem to do ok...
Yeah we have a marriage license
No I ain't telling you under what jurisdiction we got it in.
But we have it!
:D
Considering my gender issues...best to say it's "two married vagina-bearing persons."

Nvm, I retract my statement. Im happy for you guys, you fought hard for this.

We broke up because he couldn't remain emotionally faithful. He liked the attention he would get from other guys. He, being a good looking guy, got a lot of attention. The problem was he never knew when to tell them to back off. I had to do it....

so the problem was he was a near celibate flirt and you were jealous?

so the problem was he was a near celibate flirt and you were jealous?

Pretty much. When you allow some guy to kiss your neck in a bar, yeah, I've got a problem with that.

We had other issues too, but his lack of regard for my emotions and my desired level of fidelity was what led to the breakup.

Back