Mohamed

it is generally recognized by scholars that he was a jewtian tho some schools of thought allege that he was a practitioner of hanifism

More than likely he could trace back to Jewish lineage if he was a prophet of God.

Before Mohamed found Islam Was he a Christian or a Jew ?

He married an atheist woman and there is no indication of any religious activity on his part from the stories about him until he turned 40. We do know that his family was part of the Quraysh tribe and this tribe was involved in the worship of the same god "Allah" but in a pagan form.

In pre-Islamic Arabia, Allah was used by Meccans as a reference to the creator-god, possibly the supreme deity. Allah was not considered the sole divinity; however, Allah was considered the creator of the world and the giver of rain. The notion of the term may have been vague in the Meccan religion.[8] Allah was associated with companions, whom pre-Islamic Arabs considered as subordinate deities. Meccans held that a kind of kinship existed between Allah and the jinn.[21] Allah was thought to have had sons[22] and that the local deities of al-ʿUzzā, Manāt and al-Lāt were His daughters.[23] The Meccans possibly associated angels with Allah.[24][25] Allah was invoked in times of distress.[25][26] Muhammad's father's name was ʿAbd-Allāh meaning "the slave of Allāh"

In pre-Islamic days, that Muslims call the Days of ignorance, the religious background of the Arabs was pagan, and basically animistic. Through Moon, Sun, Stars, Planets, Animals, wells, trees, stones, caves, springs, and other natural objects man could make contact with the deity. At Mekka, “Allah” was the chief of the gods and the special deity of the Quraish, the prophet’s tribe. Allah had three daughters: Al Uzzah (Venus) most revered of all and pleased with human sacrifice; Manah, the goddess of destiny, and Al Lat, the goddess of vegetable life. The three daughters of Allah were considered very powerful over all things. Therefore, their intercessions on behalf of their worshippers were of great significance.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allah#Pre-Islamic_Arabia
http://sakina.wikidot.com/arabian-deities

He was neither. He was an arab. Do you think that Christian and Jew define the choices?

Arab is not a religion. Arabs can be Christian or Jews or pagans or atheists. Being an Arab is like being an European or an Asian, it has little to do with religion and everything to do with culture in a geographical and sometimes, an ethnic context

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Christians
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Jews

Last edited:
His name literraly means the deity god. Meaning Islam has it wrong on a whole level. There is one God, GOD. Praise Allah! NO, d.e.i.t.y. god. He is not the the God, the God is, God, YHWH, not Allah. It is made evident in the by his name he most likely made for him self Allah is a ancient man who served the God, God.

His name literraly means the deity god. Meaning Islam has it wrong on a whole level. There is one God, GOD. Praise Allah! NO, d.e.i.t.y. god. He is not the the God, the God is, God, YHWH, not Allah. It is made evident in the by his name he most likely made for him self Allah is a ancient man who served the God, God.

I'm sorry but you make no sense.

Allah is the cognate to the semitic El

Ēl (written aleph-lamed, e.g. , , ܐܠ, אל, إل or إله etc.) is a Northwest Semitic word meaning "deity", cognate to Akkadian ‘ilu and then to Hebrew עֵלִי: Eli and Arabic الله: Allah).

Yahweh is the cognate to the Ugaritic deity Yahweh or El's son

The apparent plural form ’Ēlîm or ’Ēlim 'gods' occurs only four times in the Tanakh. Psalm 29, understood as an enthronement psalm, begins:

A Psalm of David.
Ascribe to Yahweh, sons of gods (bênê ’Ēlîm),
Ascribe to Yahweh, glory and strength

Psalm 89:6 (verse 7 in Hebrew) has:

For who in the skies compares to Yahweh,
who can be likened to Yahweh among the sons of gods (bênê ’Ēlîm).

deity: A deity is a recognized preternatural or supernatural immortal being, who may be thought of as holy, divine, or sacred, held in high regard, and respected by believers, often religiously referred to as a god.

Be clear with me, Samantha. What did I not make sense about? Allah means the deity god, my guess is he too prayed, or prays to the God, YHWH.

If you believe there is only one hod , names are irreverent and not necessary ,
but if there are many gods then names are necessary> Then the next question arises what are the quality that a god have to have.
If God is the creator of earth to make it livable and formed the first life on earth . that is my God and he does not need names. The God with no names is the God , of Jews , Christian Muslim ,Buddhist ete.ete. even for the atheists

If you believe there is only one hod , names are irreverent and not necessary...

Behold, the One True Hod:

Building_Tools-1.jpg

He was pagan. He probably believed in many gods. He knew of Jews and Christians, But was neither. Pre Islam arabs were pagans and had many gods. Prior to Mohamed, they were sometimes picked on and made fun of by Jews and Christains because they didn't have an organized religion, or a single god, good book, etc. Jews and Christians still saw them as primitive so to speak, as far as spirituality goes. Mohamed studied the Torah and the gospels, and in the Torah, he found a connection to the Jews through Abrahams son Ishmael. I would post a link but I am on a computer that doesnt allow tabs or the opening of a new window. But its easy to find in Genesis. Mohamed hoped that his connection to the Jews, and his revelations would bring him closer to his brothers and bring him and his people into the circle so to speak. But, as Genesis prophesied, the brothers would be always at each others throats...

Really wish I could post links...

This is a ancient jeiwsh religion, the man this is bassed off of is the father of humankind.. Adam.

omg!
so God was created by the god el

Yahweh is also a storm demon and preys on country singers...

As we've reported, Texas-based House of Yahweh cult leader Yisrael Hawkins (formerly known as country singer Buffalo Bill Hawkins)....

...and Buddhists (?):

: "And there came out a fire from the Lord, and consumed the two hundred and fifty men that offered incense." (Numbers 16:35)

Hence the alias:

Yahweh as a name is first used with Moses in Exodus, and is indicative of monolatory (exclusive worship of one of many Gods) rather than monotheism. The name Yahweh can also be translated as "I am who I am", literally a way of saying "mind your own business", a way of disguising his true identity.

Necessary, because Christians would recognise his name, if he used it, especially when they heard who his wife is:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal_(demon)

But, back to Mohamed, or Mohammed as I prefer it

Last edited:
Back