misconceptions about islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its the internet age. There are no innocent misconceptions, only deliberate redefinition and misrepresentation of Islam and its concepts to feed the idoits.

Its the internet age. There are no innocent misconceptions, only deliberate redefinition and misrepresentation of Islam and its concepts to feed the idoits.
im not sure what you mean by innocent misconception, and im not sure as to the validity of ascribing "degrees of innocence" to misconceptions, either way the exsistence of misconceptions cannot be doubted.

only deliberate redefinition and misrepresentation of Islam and its concepts to feed the idoits.
true to a certain extent,but this is a seperate matter altogether.

but anyway, i welome your comments on the specific subject of the lecture (dont wanna upset cris...already kopping flak off him)

i really admire dr naik, the man is a genius.

You mean like how the Muslim extremist and Al Qaeda are doing? And at the same time the moderate Muslims are letting them?

im not sure what you mean by innocent misconception, and im not sure as to the validity of ascribing "degrees of innocence" to misconceptions, either way the exsistence of misconceptions cannot be doubted.

true to a certain extent,but this is a seperate matter altogether.

but anyway, i welome your comments on the specific subject of the lecture (dont wanna upset cris...already kopping flak off him)

i really admire dr naik, the man is a genius.

I mean where media and propaganda are given preference over real research and studies.

I mean where media and propaganda are given preference over real research and studies.
Are you trying to say that the media also misportrays extremists and Al Qaeda deliberately trying to make Islam look bad?

Threads where participants are unable to control themselves will be closed and the "uncontrolled" posts deleted. PM me if you have an issue with this closure or would like to convince me to reopen the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back