Minister Farrakhan. Total dumb shit or just partial?

Redefine91

I piss excellence
Registered Senior Member
So this morning I awoke and was reading the Detroit papers. As some of you may know the very old and very ill Minister Farrakhan of the wonderful peaceful and logical Nation of Islam gave what many believe to be his last speech at Ford field in front of 80 some thousand.

The headline on the front page read the Following.

FARRAKHAN: A MESSAGE OF PEACE

Then as I read down further I saw a few quotes from his big day

" THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION IS FULL OF LIARS AND SNAKES ARE THEY ARE DRIVING OUR COUNTRY IN THE WRONG DIRECTION!"

" TELL YOUR FOREIGN FRIENDS WE DIDN"T CHOOSE THIS LEADER"

"GET OUT AND DEMAND FREEDOM FROM THIS MONSTERS TYRANNY."

"DOWN WITH RICE CHENEY AND BUSH!"

The 2nd thing I want to point should maybe be in the politics thread but whatever.

Before they proceeded with the ceremonies, they sang the black National Anthem. Now if Blacks complain about the continuance of segregation, why do they contribute to it by having a seperate anthem and attending blame whitey rallies?

Anyways Now, I am not exactly Ghandi. But I don't think name calling, yelling and cursing another person counts of peace.

How do Muslim religious leaders not see that this moron and the entire bullshit religion in general are contributing to the bad image of them in America?

So this morning I awoke and was reading the Detroit papers. As some of you may know the very old and very ill Minister Farrakhan of the wonderful peaceful and logical Nation of Islam gave what many believe to be his last speech at Ford field in front of 80 some thousand.

The headline on the front page read the Following.

FARRAKHAN: A MESSAGE OF PEACE

Then as I read down further I saw a few quotes from his big day

"THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION IS FULL OF LIARS AND SNAKES ARE THEY ARE DRIVING OUR COUNTRY IN THE WRONG DIRECTION!"

"TELL YOUR FOREIGN FRIENDS WE DIDN"T CHOOSE THIS LEADER"

"GET OUT AND DEMAND FREEDOM FROM THIS MONSTERS TYRANNY."

"DOWN WITH RICE CHENEY AND BUSH!"

The 2nd thing I want to point should maybe be in the politics thread but whatever.

Before they proceeded with the ceremonies, they sang the black National Anthem. Now if Blacks complain about the continuance of segregation, why do they contribute to it by having a seperate anthem and attending blame whitey rallies?

Anyways Now, I am not exactly Ghandi. But I don't think name calling, yelling and cursing another person counts of peace.

How do Muslim religious leaders not see that this moron and the entire bullshit religion in general are contributing to the bad image of them in America?

M*W: Louis Farrakan does not represent mainstream Islam. His vision is anti-American. He's an American terrorist. I believe this country should rise-up to him.

Back