Middle of the Astral Road.

Stryder

Keeper of "good" ideas.
Valued Senior Member
I have to admit I've neglected posting in this forum for an underlining reason, It's not that I'm skeptical of Parapsychology, but more of the fact that I'm skeptical that anything is accomplished without the aid of some equipment.

Now I know I mention this I will have a few of you saying "...But I can do ??? without the need of a computer...", but I have this suspicion that it's only possible with the help of others.

For instance I'm sure many Americans have seen the Adverts for Psychic Hotline, image if the people that make money from those calls club together and create the very equipment that you don't see, and then spread the usuage of their equipment worldwide to continue the belief that a natural method exists, while gaining a population basis that follows them and makes them yet more money.

This too can be seen with Psychics selling trinkets.

I can just imagine this vast network of Scientists that Study Parasychology actually Manipulating the very "Natural Occurances" With very "Unnatural pieces" of equipment, just to prove/disprove that Paranormal phenomona exists.

At the end of the day, the Hoaxes might grow elaborate but People are getting smarter, and most definitely alot louder.

That is why you better stay far away from scientists and their equipment.:)

Every human is born with a mind and can use it the way he/she choses. We have a choice. And the mind is something different than the brain. The brain is part of the human body and the mind is your Inner Self that 'makes' you as you are.

So please no lab tests what so ever. Only to damage pure human feelings.;)

As far as the computer concerns, very nice to have one.(yeah, I hear the scientists screaming!)

As far as money concerns, it is proven over and over that it is not the way and your happiness is not dependable on money. Rotten invention, money...:(

Back