• Not bad but I could to better and have

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Needs work you should take some time to study

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

betavoltaic

future-shock-rider
Registered Senior Member
Hi there, the link below is to my new page for UFO and space inspired art. These images are an expression of my dreams and are an outlet for this hemisphere of my brain. My job is one of a technical nature and this is my outlet for creativity to unwind.

I hope you find these images interesting and entertaining.

Michael's Otherworld Image Gallery

otherworld9.png

Tell me what you think about when viewing these images

Wonderful Art Betavoltaic. Beautiful!:)

Welcome to Sciforums, that you may be a happy poster here on the boards...

The image you posted makes me think of an old, drowned world. And I mean it!

So the comments will follow as usual. I'll be awaiting them and not say a word about the images any more...For Now...;)

His artwork is very interesting and entertaining, however, it wasn't inpsired by UFO's but his imagination.

Banshee,
did you see the Borok era paintings of Moses?
or baptism of Christ paintings?
or where mother mary recieves Ten commandments?
or when Young Jesus is held in Mary's hands?

all of the above have one thing in common:UFOS,UFOS AND UFOS,
ONE IN PATICULAR INTERESTS ME THE MOST.THE ONE SEEN IN BAPTISM OF CHRIST.IT IS QUITE SIMILIAR TO PIATA BEACH SIGHTINGS AND OTHER SIGHTINGS IN U.S AND OTHER COUNTRIES,THE ONE WITH A CENTRAL YELLOW ROUND HOLE.

ARE OU ANCESTORS TRYING TO TELL US SOMETHING?
HELL YA! AND I THINK ITS IMPORTANT WE LISTEN TO 'EM.

OH YEAH!,I HAVE TO AGREE WITH JUSTAGIRL ON THIS ONE THOUGH.

BYE!

The art is an outlet as I said

Certainly my imagination made these images but reality does influence imagination. I have seen a number of UFOs in my life since the age of nine and have been drawing spaceships and otherworlds ever since that time. I have gotten better at it over the years enough so that I don't just keep them to myself.

The last image in the series comes from a 3rd kind of encounter. This was part of some lesson I was to learn from the experience.

omegahedron2.png

I have been seeing this image in my mind's eye or one like it for many years now a a result of the experience.Large Omegahedron Image

Ok.what was categorization of that stuff?i mean CE1 CE2 OR CE3 OR CE4?
OR WAS IT A DE(DISTANT ENCOUNTERS MOSTLY)...

JUST CURIOUS TO KNOW.

BYE!

I was a guest

Several years ago I was studying in Atlanta GA and was camped out near little five points in a place called Druid Hills on some land that was set aside for the Jimmie Carter Freeway.

While I was out there reading in my tent one night I saw a light shining down through the tent from the air up above. Then I was part of that light for a moment and the next thing I knew I was on the floor of a room inside what appeared to be a ship. As I raised my head up a very human looking person in a long flowing robe extended his hand to me and helped me up. He was friendly and smiling and I was not afraid then I noticed a woman across the room resting on a table/viewer panel, she smiled and nodded her hear and looked back to the man. He was bearded with a simple band of gold on his head.

I thought to myself who is this, and an answer came to me in a male voice saying "From your perspective we are your elder brothers and sisters"

I ask a lot of questions and was given a lot of answers. The image above in my last post was a reply to one of the questions after I was returned.

I ask how can I keep myself grounded in this experience so that it will not leave me and I can draw from this information in the future. This figure of the interlocking pyramids was the answer delivered to me a few days later by a small beautiful light being messenger.

There is a lot of detail that I leave out here but sufice it to say it was a dramatic experience. So dramatic I was changed for some time. I came out of it after a while by walking around in my old shoes, but when I was returned I saw things a lot differently.

I still do to a lesser degree but this geometric shape is one I think about during meditation quite often still today.

Thank you Betavoltaic. So I won't be the only one any more around here. Good to have you on the boards. :)

Zion: *Banshee,
did you see the Borok era paintings of Moses?
or baptism of Christ paintings?
or where mother mary recieves Ten commandments?
or when Young Jesus is held in Mary's hands?*

Yes, yes...That is what I'm trying to tell you people all along! There is much more to be found in the bible which refers to extraterrestrial interference. The ten commandments were written down on two tablets. One of them is kept by Natives in the U$ and the other one is missing as far as I know. The one which is kept safe by the Indians, is just showed up. The Indians don't let any one know where it is. Seems logical to me...

You think it's coincidence there show up more people on the boards now, who've had experiences with Spacecrafts and extraterrestrials? :)

Coincidence does not exist in my humble meaning. Think about it...

coincidence, I don't believe in coincidence

I used to think there was such a thing as coincidence. Now I know that the universe reveals to the wise that there is no such thing as coincidence.

I came to this message board to share my work with those I thought might find it interesting. I don't normally post unless I have something to say that needs saying.

Back