Michael Pennington and UFOs

Wolfboy

Registered Senior Member
I rececently came across the interesting story of Michael Pennington who claimed to be a "ghost" who has gained the ability to communicate via the computer electronic medium. I managed to find and read his E-book.

Is this considered to be a hoax?

There was reference in various forums about his take on UFOs and aliens and how they pertain to the afterlife but I couldn't find this information.

Does anyone have a link?

Thanks. :rolleyes:

damn! you know, i was able to get ahold of his story, BUT THAT LAST PART WAS MISSING TOO !

i feel so ROBBED! because i had been watching the Birmingham Forum closely, and i slipped up a few days and BAM! the entire thing was GONE, the forum was shut down, and all traces to the story were broken.

and i too, was very interested in what he had to say about the UFOs, Aliens, 11th dimension, and other things.

we shall continue to look !

--

i was able to get ahold of Ghost-Sceptic from BUK forums, and he was the one who gave me a copy of the original story. but the end wasnt there. perhaps we can ask him.

i emailed the webmaster at BUK forums, and they took me to ghost sceptic

good luck! and let me know

From the original forum:
We are convinced that the memoirs of Michael Pennington was the work of an author or persons acting on behalf of the author ( identity unknown ) and that it is likely to result in a published book.

This forum would appear to have been used as a testing ground for a book launch.

I think that says it all.

:m: Peace.

Back