Merry Christmas

Lori_7

Go to church? I am the church!
Registered Senior Member
Or whatever it is that you may be celebrating this time of year...best wishes to everyone. I hope that you're nice and warm and find lots of love and that all of your dreams come true and your prayers are answered. For me, Jesus is the reason for the season...and spending some quality time with friends and family is what it's all about...trying not to let the commercialization suck all of the Jesus out of it. Snowbound currently here in Ohio...under about 2 feet or so. It's real pretty, but I can't get my car out of the garage...lol...oh well.

Love you guys,

Lori

PS...Santa Claus is comin' to town.

Oh, and how could I forget...speaking of blizzards...to give a shout out to Rudolf the red-nosed reindeer. We're all depending on you, and have faith in you and your very special gifts. Have a safe trip. *smooch*

Last edited:
Hmmmm, guess I missed something. Worked in Columbus during the 80's and retired from my last duty station in Indianapolis in '92. But.......

candlle5.gif
merry_christmas.gif
candlle5.gif

I got a tea kettle for Christmas...and it just whistled! How cool is that? I'm so excited...I'm gonna have some tea! Cheers!

Love,

Lori

M*W: Merry Christmas to you, Lori, and everyone else on sciforums! For some reason, I thought you were in the UK! I have a dear old friend, the Reverend Jim Mullins and his wife Juanita, who live near Columbus, Ohio. He's a Protestant preacher. I hope you have a lovely holiday and a blessed New Year. ~ Medicine*Woman

I'm not a Christian, but like many I still celebrate Christmas as a time to spend with friends and family, as well as getting/giving presents :)

Merry X-mas everybody!

I'm jealous of ya, Lori. Two feet of snow?!

Happy Christmahanukwanzaaka to all!<P><Center><Table Border=0 Width="90%">
<TR Align=Center>
<TD>
Deck the halls with boughs of holly
Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la
'Tis the season to be jolly
Don we now our gay apparel
Fa-la-la, la-la-la, la-la-la
Troll the ancient Yule-tide carol
</TD>
<TD>
See the blazing Yule before us
Strike the harp and join the chorus
Follow me in merry measure
While I tell of Yule-tide treasure
</TD>
<TD>
Fast away the old year passes
Hail the new year, lads and lasses
Sing we joyous, all together
heedless of the wind and weather
</TD>
</TR>
</Table></Center>

Oh!! Humb-bug! Merry X-mas every one from the City of LIghts, Sin City Nevada aka; Las Vegas.

:)

Godless.

Athelwulf said:
I'm jealous of ya, Lori. Two feet of snow?!

Yea, and I didn't get around to shoveling my front walk...so I walk out my front door today...all dressed up to go to my mom's and in my high-heeled boots and shit...took about two steps and went down face first in the snow...lol. It was hilarious...and exhilarating.

You want exhilarating?

Jump out of a hot tub, and roll around in the snow. :)

The next best thing to being in the "polar bear club", and little less insane too.

Back