Meaning of Dreams

skyboss

Registered Member
My spouse has a dream about me cheating on here every now and then. She gets really pissed like I actually did something wrong. I have never cheated on her and I don't ever intend to. I tell her that it is her subconcious telling her to be nicer to me, but she dismisses that idea. What can I do to put her mind at ease?

Cheat on her. That should put her mind at ease.

Or, maybe she's cheating on you.

skyboss said:
My spouse has a dream about me cheating on here every now and then. She gets really pissed like I actually did something wrong. I have never cheated on her and I don't ever intend to. I tell her that it is her subconcious telling her to be nicer to me, but she dismisses that idea. What can I do to put her mind at ease?

It might just be the way you smell.

skyboss said:

Skyboss, her dream isn't about you - it's about her. She's feeling her age, feeling insecure in herself, feeling that your mind is off elsewhere, feeling that she isn't entirely your world.

She's telling you about her dream - what she's saying to you is love me.

She's not asking, she needs to feel this. Don't treat it as a chore. She matters, don't tell her that, show her.

Thank you for your honest and heartfelt response Mr Anonymous. The idea of me not showing my love comes as a suprise to me since I feel that I do that all the time, but maybe I need to turn it up a notch. By the way, I never said how old she is or my age for that matter. We are both on the verge of 40 with two kids or did you suspect something like that? :)

skyboss said:
The idea of me not showing my love comes as a suprise to me since I feel that I do that all the time,
this may sound odd it may not. please dont take offence i dont intend to offend.

do you know how to make your wife feel loved?

do you know what it is that makes your wife feel like you really need her, like you could not be without her?

this reminded me of a freind who was telling me not so long ago about her husband who does lots of things that he expects her to appreciate as acts of love. she says they really annoy her and she just wishes he would do something simple that shows his true feelings for her.
understand that i know nothing of your relationship but what i see quite often is discordant emotional expectations, i hope you seee what i am getting at? what one individaul sees as an expression of love may not make the other feel loved.

skyboss said:
Thank you for your honest and heartfelt response Mr Anonymous. The idea of me not showing my love comes as a suprise to me since I feel that I do that all the time, but maybe I need to turn it up a notch. By the way, I never said how old she is or my age for that matter. We are both on the verge of 40 with two kids or did you suspect something like that? :)

Pretty much, but mostly it's just... Well. I've met a woman before... ;)

I do hope things work out for you both. Glad to have been some help.

All the best.

A ;)

Back