Maybe its not so weird after all

qfrontier

Captain Of Starship
Registered Senior Member
People keep saying that well psychics and all that is weird science...well what if that is the real science? What if it holds the key to the actually mechanics of the universe? For many of us, our senses solely rely on the objective world. Maybe if we literally "use" our brains as a direct sense. What do u guys think?

Using our brain as a direct sense is amazingly tough..if at all possible...you are talking about asking people to do something that they don't have patience for or even the mental capacity in the first place and what if this pseudoscience of astrology and other stuff really is just what it is right now --bogus...but what you propose seems interesting enough...maybe it could explain unexplainable phenomenon in the universe but that's wayyyy off and most likely due to our physics not being advanced enough. But then again stranger stuff has happened that has changed the thinking of mankind so keep your mind open to as many sensible possibilitites as possible;)

Hehe true....Ill leave my mind open...but its like I read from Michio Kaku...( i think thats how u spell this authors name)...he says that for a group of "fish scientists" living in a pond, for them reality is the water (or they view it as air) and whatever the fish can touch....if it rains all of the sudden , then the fish scientists will say something to hide their wonder about it...in other words since they can explain it, they'll say something to hopefully explain it...now if a human were to pull out a fish scientist from the pond and into our world where cars, buildings, airplanes are seen everywhere, for the fish scientist, its like being in another planet or totally new dimension...when the fish scientist goes back to the pond, he can try as hard as he might to explain what has happened but no one would believe him because simply, they haven't seen it....we humans are like that and i agree with Michio on this beautiful comparison....for the fish, their world is separated by only water yet its so different how our world and the fish world are...

heyya qfrontier :)

what a groovey quote :)

yes people are mostly the same to that extent and unfortunately its the parents and schools and universities that build the biggest walls to the minds of children.
and thus society is hinged upon it.
the cycle of abuse is far more complex and all encompassing than most can manipulate in thier fragile eggshel minds
(jim knew!i assume)

groove on :)

This is just my idea, But I read on another post somewhere here just today "if i wanted to move a book i could with my mind, but it would be much easier just to go over and move it with my hands" or something like that, I should really remember the quote better, i read it about 5 minutes ago.. Ohh well, It was something along those lines,

Back