Manit's Radio

SyschoManits

Registered Member
Hello this is Manits radio and live Manits. Hello everyone in the little time of your period called "LIFE" Our topic is our spirit energy and how we can use it. We have it but it lies dormit in your soul. You can focus your energy to bring it out but it will make you dogg tired. Well lets see what we have our callers(replys) have to say?

If it's any consolation, I think I understand what you were trying to do with this post, but you didn't pull off the gimmick in a very convincing manner. I think the end result just serves to make people feel a bit uneasy, and not want to bother posting a response, as they don't expect a very good response from you right off the bat.

For now, just accept that it's a message board, work on themed posts later, once you've gotten the hang of starting a regular thread.

Don't bring the radiodude down right away, there's nothing wrong with posting themethreads, what's a regular thread anyway?
So Manit, I would like to know more about this state of "dogg tired"...?

Just trying to help the kid out, haha, Somehow I had a feeling that my little cult of spitefull folowers would post on this thread just to try and get back at me for some imagined slight. Guess I was right.

I would never do such a thing Mystech, maybe you should seek professional help for your paranioa...just kidding. :D

:p hey, all I know is that this thread sat untouched for a full day before I posted on it, and suddenly it's getting posts from people who I know have a problem with me.

"dogg tired" means, your just very very tired. So.. Any way. Lets see some real reply threads not some criticism about your jelousy. We'll be right back after these messages

heyya SyschoManits
welcome to our ...? your...?
world/timezone/reality/thing :D

please expand your question a little so as to gauge the
truth of the query...
soo many skeptics and soo many stir-ers...
which one would assume?

groove on all :)

Bebe ... Aren't you going backwards? ROYGBIV (Red - Orange - Yellow - Green - Blue - Indigo -Violet)?

Back