Man, am I hungry

Success_Machine

Impossible? I can do that
Registered Senior Member
I haven't had anything to eat in a few hours, and I'm getting that feeling in my tummy. You know, when the craving for something really filling hit you. You just need to chow down on a whole box of tasty, salty, triscuits with melted cheese, and follow it up with a bowl of sweet peach halves and syrup. Then Graham Wafer cake and caramel ice cream, and some cold, fresh chocolate milk. When shopping I make sure I get at least one double Big Mac with greasy fries and a milk shake. Mustn't forget the cherry pie.

Long live fast food.

Originally posted by Success_Machine
I haven't had anything to eat in a few hours, and I'm getting that feeling in my tummy. You know, when the craving for something really filling hit you.

I haven't had anything to eat in a LOT of hours and I'm getting that feeling in my tummy when you feel like you're going to puke, you're so hungry, and you're weak and dizzy...

So shut up. :D

I just ate some fish and cream of potato soup with 2 slices of wheat bread, and ice cold water.

oooh oooh ooh I'm just a success machine, dunnananana a success machine, ooooh, I'm just a success machine, dunnnanana a success machine...

You know I was looking back through my earlier posts and I found myself singing that song [to you] almost a year ago. BTW Do you have any idea where the lyrics to the real song are? It was on another thread and you finally asked me why I kept singing it...

Originally posted by Lykan
I just ate some fish and cream of potato soup with 2 slices of wheat bread, and ice cold water.

Not bad. I just had a bowl of macaroni in tomato sauce w/parmesan cheese and a glass of milk followed by a chocolate pudding popsicle that wouldn't come out of its mold. I hade to gouge it out with a spoon, as the handle popped right out of the frozen pudding. All in all, a very wholesome meal. :D

If you're really hungry and want to try something new... demon pizza!

Back