Magnetic therapy... blah

magnetic therapy is utter rubbish. i mean, subject your body to magnetic fields so you'll get better? i was watching this show where they exposed it for what it was-- moneymaking crap which is used only by people who have no alternative.

:p well this is pretty much right up there with "harnesing the power of crystals"

Hmm doesn't seem so useful seeing as how The Earth's electromagnetic waves are about as strong on us as a refigerator magnet. It's a therapy that plays on the concept of Self fulfilling prophecy for the rich people...hey if it works than it isn't all that bad ehh;)

If people were affected at all by the low-power magnets in bracelets and shoe soles, they must be screwed when they go through an MRI. They won't even let you go into that if you have a steel pin in a bone the magnetic field is so strong!

I heard that the iron in the blood can be attracted to the magnet and thusly "pulling" more blood to that area. If that area is sore or damaged it may heal quicker form the stronger flow of blood there. Does that sound reasonable?

Back