Lucid dreaming

duke

Registered Member
When you're lucid dreaming can you change the appearance of other people, and surronding? Or make a monster appear just so you can beat him up and feel like a noble warrier or something? just curious becuase i dont lucid dream and if i do i never remember it :(

Having a lucid dream means you are almost lucid

And will defenately remember it..

They are pretty rare (to me) but they do stand out as dreams you can remember well.. they are as detailed as reality, and fell very real.

And yes you can change anything in a dream.. I started to fly and changed entire buildings and persons in some rare lucid dreams I had

Pretty Fun Stuff :D

Duke

When you're lucid dreaming can you change the appearance of other people, and surronding?

Yep. But you have to figure out how to 'will' it. For me, the longer
the dream extends the harder it becomes to manipulate the
environment. When a dream first starts (for me), the environment
can change at an immensly rapid pace and I can modify it at
a similar pace. When a dream is near end, the environment is
slow to change and difficult / impossible for me to modify it despite
my realization I'm, in a dream. I suspect it has to do something
with how rested my 'mind' or 'body' is.

Or make a monster appear just so you can beat him up and feel like a noble warrier or something?

Probably.

Can someone explain to me how to get focus on when your getting your dream so you can focus on certain things of your dream thus controlling your dream. Sorry but despite concentration before I sleep, I cannot realize when I'm actually having the dream.. any help?? or is my concept of lucid dreaming way off? can someone explain it to how someone would go about having one

a common method is to, during the day, say to yourself "look at your hands", and then study you hands for a moment. Do this a number of times every day for a few weeks. because it over time, becomes a habit, you will be more likely to do it in your dreams too. when it happens in your dream, there is a good chance that things will feel different than when you do it in waking life, and you will realise that you are dreaming.

other people try thinking about placing a visual cue into their dreams to tip them off, such as the moon, or a clock, or a logo from a buisness. something common that you can put in a strange place, so that you think "well, that's odd..." and become lucid.

Back