Lucid Dojo now finished and open for training.

Pantalimon

Registered Member
Its taken sometime but I've expanded my regular lucid dreaming website the Lucid Crossroads to include a Dojo where martial artists can train in lucid dream time.

The Lucid Crossroads is a sort of space created to be conjured in the mind for shared dreaming. I'm betting that martial artists from real dojos where a group of them try to beccome lucid at the Lucid Dojo might have a better chance of shared lucids than dreamers who do not know each other. There are many shared dreams experiments (the the Lucid Crossroads) but it is common for those dreamers to only know each other via forums or the shared image in the mind of the place to visit.

Anyway the Lucid Crossroads has more images in the description pages to reflect the new building and the learning section of the Dojo is worth a read as I've tried to make it different from the Lucid Crossroads version.

Hopefully in the coming months I can redo the Crossroads to the same standard as the new edition.

http://mysite.freeserve.com/LucidDojo/Luciddojo.htm

All dreamers are welcome there if you do a martial art or not email me if you do get there. Or if you have any martial experince whilst lucid dreaming post it here.

Originally posted by river-wind
cool! I'll try to find my way there tonight. thanks very much for the time you have put into this!
As the sites just gone up its a good time to try as lots of other people will be having a go else weher in the world.

Back