Lucent Technologies Orinoco (curious, i need answers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

silvervayne

Registered Member
Ok i'm curious about my network card. at my school we all have to carry laptops. a bonus to this, is that we're magcally hooked up to the internet!.
I found out only a week after this magical thinking, that the way we all were wirelessly connected to the internet was because of a pc card tha was installed in our computers.
this amused me and rose intrest, so i studied it more... and i found out a couple of things... the only thing that annoyed me was that the internet connection would be lost as soon as we wereout of range of the school buildodng... :mad:

ok heres the thing:.... while i was at a friends house, very far away from my school, my laptop was "magically" connected to the internet! i was definatly out of range... but right there in her living room, i was chatting to god knows who for a whole 10 min. ! :eek:

other friends have told me about there mysterious connections, like in a certain spot in a hotel, or in the car, on the highway...

:confused: im really confused, and would love for someone to explain... :D

:( sadly i cant seem to find my own mysterious conection in my own home... :rolleyes: i can only hope i find one soon... maybe its near my toliet, or near the kitty litter... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back