---===Love Thy Enemy?!===---

Lord Nikon

Registered Member
"Love one another" has been said to be the supreme law, but what power made it so? Upon what rational authority does the gospel of love rest? Why should I not hate my
enemies - with the whole of my heart - if I "love" them does that not place me at their mercy? This again proves to me why religion is no more than a tool to recreate ruling class ideologies.....

Love your enemies and do good to those that hate and use u - is this not the despicable philosophy of the spaniel that rolls upon its back when kicked? Hate ur enemies with a whole heart for self-preservation is the highest and only natural law! Give blow for blow, give scorn for scorn, make yourself a terror to your enemy and then, wehen he goes his way, he will possess much additional wisdom to ruminate over. Thus shall you make yourself respected in all the walks of life, and ur spirit - shall live, not in an
intangible paradise, but in the brains and sinews of those whose respect u have gained in life.

Also, when u do get round to smiting any enemies, do not pray to God for assistance, he does not pray for forgiveness for
his wrong doings. In other religions, when one commits a wrong he either prays to God for forgiveness, or confesses to an intermediary and asks him to pray to God for forgiveness for
his sins. U should know that praying does no good, confessing to another human being, like himself, accomplishes even less - and is, furthermore, degrading. When u commit a wrong, realise that it is natural to make a mistake - and if u are truly sorry about what he has done, u will learn from it and take care not to do the same thing again. If u are not honestly sorry about what u have done, and know u will do the same thing over and over, u have no business confessing and asking forgiveness in the first place. But this is exactly what happens. People confess their sins so that they can clear their consciences - and be free to go out and sin again, usually the same sin. This is a truley wonderful example of christian behaviour.

But think, has anything I have said been "of evil"? The answer to that is NO.

PS: one of my first posts....u'll be seeing more of me in the religion boards..........tell me what u think.

Back