Love, Life, TV...

mr62buick

Registered Member
Everyone should learn to lovbe everyone for being an individual. Bush should not conform a country that is not a democracy and to stop forcing his religion values, greed, government, and much more on a coutry that has been around longer than the USA. If they decide to wipe themselves out then allow them to do it on thier own. I also think that the USA should keep to ourselves and keep our country going without sending troops to anywhere else but our own country. We should take care of us first, pay off our debt, put people to work, instead of going to other countries and trying to force them into our worldly view. Its like we are trying to make a democracy out of every country. Do you remember when we (the USA) was worried about the communistic values? and we wanted to stop Russia from converting the world to communism??? So why is it ok for us to do the opposite and try to forcely comform other countries to what we are and how we live? I dont understand. Thats why I think the middle east hates us so much. We disavow thier religeon and tel them that thier religeon sucks, but then we force them to accept our way of views and so on. Also, the Govt. made laws regarding church and state must be seperate, but yet Bush seems to wanting to reverse abortion and to make religion his goal. Why do you think he got re-elected? They say it is from the Christian coalition. Hmmmmm, makes you wonder what our people in the USA really value. Maybe when Bush has created and made his choice in the election in Iraq, (he is the one making a govt he likes, not the people) then we can leave and conquer another one of his goal countries to defeat? Seems to me, that this May as well be the beginning to the end of the USA and the world. The end is quite near and all I can say is... "Dont blame me, I voted for the right guy!!"

Back