look at this

Marcello

Registered Member
Why Noah and his immediate family were the only ones immune from this great judgment is significant. Genesis 6:9 says, "Noah was a just man." He stood out as an example of righteousness and godliness in a perverse age. Like Enoch before him, Noah also "walked with God." But there was another reason why Noah was spared, one that seems to have escaped most commentators. Genesis 6:9 says that Noah was "perfect in his generation." Does this mean moral and spiritual perfection? Hardly. Genesis 9:20-23 disproves any such perfection. What, then, does the Bible mean by calling him "perfect"? The Hebrew word is "tamiym" and comes from the root word "taman." This means "without blemish" as in Exodus 12:5, 29:1, Leviticus 1:3. Just as the sacrificial lamb had to be without any physical blemish, so Noah's perfection. In its primary meaning, it refers not to any moral or spiritual quality, but to physical purity. Noah was uncontaminated by the alien invaders.
He alone had preserved their pedigree and kept it pure, in spite of prevailing corruption brought about by the fallen angels. (Companion Bible Oxford University Press. Appendix 26)

Noah's bloodline had remained free of genetic contamination. (The Gospel Truth Magazine, Vol. 18, June 1978, No. 7)

This implies, of course, that all the other families on Earth had been contaminated by the Nephilim. It also proves that the assault of Satan on the human race had been far more extensive than realized. It is no wonder that God pronounced such a universal fiat of judgment.

As for the specific (not all participated) fallen angels who participated in the abomination, God put them in custody "in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day" (Jude 6). This is sometimes interpreted as Tartarus or the "nether realms" (2 Peter 2:4). This would also explain why some fallen angels are in custody and why others are free to roam the heavens and torment mankind.

GOD

Marcello it seems that your English has got a lot better,but please talk about something else, talking about god and religion all the time gets boaring,if he exists then we might all meet him at the end, but until then he does not seem to care about us so why talk about him,let it go and talk about something else for all our sakes.:mad:

Hummmmm, Marcello ...

Maybe now that your english has improved you'll learn how to spell 'Brazil' ... Or do you prefer using the Portugese spelling? ;)

hahahaha....

yes a prefer the " brasilian" spelling........with " S"
Chagur.......are you funny.....tanks to put some laughs
here.....:D
Are you english?????
so......Godbye
Blastoff.....
please dont put that :mad:face....
it scared me........:D

Marcello ...

English? Nah ... Born and raised a Colonial.

What part of Brasil? I hear that some parts are really beautiful.

Hi

yeap...we have to many beatifull places here..
Maceio......Fortaleza......Matogrosso......Rio......
But im live in Sao Paulo......
.......bye

Re: GODBYE

Well reading your postings again and it seems that you have reverted back to a TWO YEAR OLD CHIMP, and as for all this talk about god, talk about something else for every ones sake, O and by the way:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: ;)

HAHAHAHAHA

HEYYYY TO MANY SCARY FACES.........:D
ARE WE IN SCARY MOVIE????????????? :D
ALL RIGHT........IM DO NOT TALK MORE ABOUT /GOD/
BUT,/GOD/ MADE US/
/GOD/ MADE ALL THE UNIVERSE
/GOD/ MADE ALL
:D
:D:D:D:D:D:D
BUT...DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE IN ALIENS .DOING LIFE?

Marcello ...

Mato Grosso may be beautiful, but I think I'd be a bit leary of a place where the polícia militar have their own web site ;)

hey......

brasil is a free country do you now what i mean?????? :D
anybody can have a website.....
but we not have KKK do that ridiculous party in the streets....

Okay, Marcello. Now I understand.

Sorry about that.

Think this will be it for tonight - sleep time.

Re:KKK

The klu klux klan are just a bunch of ass holes, to harm another human is not acceptable, but these people are not human they have to hide under sheets and burn crosses, i have friends who are as dark as the night sky,and you could not have better friends,the klu klux klan are nothing but bullys in drag.;)

Hi

I think...that........we never had.....countrys
....frontiers.....we need.just humanity...
We hava bad persons.here in Brasil....or there in your country...and we have good persons to..
So i saw to many persons talking about Brasil police...about violence...but...we have good policemans too...( in not police :D)
we cannot generalize all
bye.;)

BLASTOFF ...

It's apparent from your post that you know nothing about the Ku Klux Klan or you would have not said what you did.

I suggest that you check out the following web sites:

<a href="http://www.altered.com/dengue/kkk/history.htm"<color=RED>Ku Klux Klan History</a>

<a href="http://k-k-k.com"><color=RED>Imperial Klans of America</a>

to learn something about these true Americans.

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Re; KKK

CHAGUR

Looked at the kkkweb site,and i QUOTE White superiority was the philosophy and they would offten use VIOLENCE and TERRORIZATION of blacks to in force this, / plus latter on they turned there attentions to jews-roman catholics they also became knowen as the invisible empire, i have never been against any of my fellow man just because of there colour, i have many coloured friends i have a couple of japanese and chinese friends, and i still think that the kkk are nothing but bullys that hide behind sheets,because they are to scared to show there faces,cowards no matter what.

Back