Living Water (like bible) hallucination

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeeDa

Danger! Read with caution.
Registered Senior Member
So I woke up one morning, got up, walked 3 feet and took a drink from a 2/3 full glass of water that had been sitting on a small table. It was alive.. Thats the best description. Ner. Makes me wonder if it was the water or just me. Your probably not interested cause you havent had living water and I mean like i can describe what its like, yeah right, but here goes it was living, read, living. Your not reading. So maybe it was like an lsd flashback or something. But ive hardly had any lsd. Probably though. Still was it just my taste buds hallucinting from some drug or something or was it the water that became living through some process. Was it me? Was it the water?

So I thought about it and it was definately a hallucination not the water but the thing is if you could somehow reproduce the affect and sell it. Imagine Coke. mmmmmm. I actually reckon they will one day maybe. So its not the living water from the bible that gives you eternal life but it was still living water. Its really hard for water to actually taste ya know.

So I thought about it again and it was the water. Dunno though. Could it be reproduced? The taste thing. Then sold? Living water. For sale.
Your saying na. If it was the water though. It would help people drink water. It would be addictive stuff. But I guess it was just me. Not the water.

Was it the water that was living from the result of some process it went through. No. It was me and a non reproducable hallucination. Damn. Not a multibillion trillion dollar revolutionary water process. Damn

Last edited:
LeeDa said:
So I woke up one morning, got up, walked 3 feet and took a drink from a 2/3 full glass of water that had been sitting on a small table. It was alive.. Thats the best description. Ner. Makes me wonder if it was the water or just me. Your probably not interested cause you havent had living water and I mean like i can describe what its like, yeah right, but here goes it was living, read, living. Your not reading. So maybe it was like an lsd flashback or something. But ive hardly had any lsd. Probably though. Still was it just my taste buds hallucinting from some drug or something or was it the water that became living through some process. Was it me? Was it the water?

So I thought about it and it was definately a hallucination not the water but the thing is if you could somehow reproduce the affect and sell it. Imagine Coke. mmmmmm. I actually reckon they will one day maybe. So its not the living water that gives you eternal life but it was still living. Its really hard for water to actually taste ya know.

So I thought about it again and it was the water. Dunno though. Could it be reproduced? The taste sensation thing. Then sold? Living water. For sale.
Your saying na. If it was the water though. If it was me then im sure in say 5000 years they would have something for the body like that. Would help people drink water to. It would be addictive stuff. But I guess it was just me. Not the water.

Was it the water that was living from the result of some process it went through. No. It was me and a non reproducable hallucination. Not a multibillion trillion dollar revolutionary water process. Damn

you sure that water didnt have cocaine in it and that you havent been very thirsty?

No drugs or anything in the water im pretty sure of this, it was just tap water that had been left out overnight on a table that I had poured myself. I wasn't that thirsty. And I had had plenty of water before I went to bed as well. I dunno.

Maybe it was a hallucination, flashback or something. Wonder if it was the water.

If it was the water then it might takes years to reproduce the effect taste. I can't even tell you if it was the water. If it was a hallcination then maybe it can't be reproduced.

Maybe it was the living water from the bible that gives you eternal life :eek:

I guess people could muck round with water if they wanted, I cant tell if it was the water or not but it would be worth heaps of money if it was the water. I have no way of reproducing it so I tend to think it was just a one off thing maybe just for one person. The bible is false, sell, sell, sell.

maybe the water had bacteria in it.... from your mouth taking a sip...
and it grew over night.

the bacterial count in any given body of water will double every hour.

so after one day.... it could literally be alive...

teaming with life...

a literal eco system.

-MT

Oh lordy,

LeeDa, it was a hypnogogic hallucaintion. When they occur its usually when you first wake up. Its very normal and had nothing to do with the water itself.

A living water hypnogogic hallucination when i first woke up. Oh lordy.

LeeDa said:
A living water hypnogogic hallucination when i first woke up. Oh lordy.

Yep. HH's can superimpose content on all the senses. It's what makes them sooo damn cool.

Why limit the concept of living to water? From a certain point of view, the rocks and air are just as much alive.

Ionized water is that which contains high amount of H+ and OH- ions...tastes lotsa better then regular water

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back