Live Nude Girl Entraps Fireman

madanthonywayne

Morning in America
Registered Senior Member
Another thread was started and then immediately closed on this topic because ABC News has shut down the link. The original thread title, and the title of the ABC News story, was Topless Women lure Perverts for Police. I made my thread title just as even handed.

Anyway, here's the story:
Columbus, Ohio police are using hot, topless women to seduce men into exposing themselves in public so that they can arrest them.

Robin Garrison, an off-duty 42-year-old firefighter, was walking in Berliner Park in Columbus, Ohio, in May when he saw a woman sunbathing topless under a tree. He approached her and they started talking and getting comfortable, the woman smiling and resting her foot on his shoulder at one point.

Eventually, she asked to see Garrison’s penis; he unzipped his pants and complied.

Seconds later, undercover police officers pulled up in a van and arrested Garrison; he was later charged with public indecency, a misdemeanor, based on video footage taken by cops who were targeting men having sex or masturbating in the park. While topless sunbathing is legal in the city’s parks, exposing more than that is against the law.

The case is just one of the more extreme examples of police stings aimed at luring people into committing crimes, a tactic that has resulted in hundreds of arrests, many convictions and plenty of controversy. Law enforcement officials say that such sting operations are an extremely effective means of lowering crime rates and stopping the criminally minded before they commit worse offenses. […] But such operations veer dangerously close to entrapment, say lawyers, civil libertarians and defendants who’ve been caught in sting operations. http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/archives/2007/12/topless_woman_police_entrapment_sting/
So, this practically naked hot chick is flirting with a guy in the park. After a few minutes in which they seem to get pretty friendly, she asks him to show her his dick. How many guys would refuse such a request? Then the police rush in and arrest the guy? WTF!? If the police were going to arrest the guy involved, the woman should also have been arrested. The indecent exposure only occurred upon her request. The man involved clearly thought he was about to engage in a consensual sex act and was not out exposing himself to innocent bystanders.

Furthermore, if the police are so concerned with public nudity, why are women allowed to expose themselves in the park?

To me, this is entrapment. That guy would never have exposed himself if not for the live nude girl asking him to.

Here's the video of the "crime". Don't get too excited, you can't see much:
http://www.jeep-videos.com/watch/?vid=37204

i hope the police have alot more than that video

I hope they have LOTS of evidence so the case doesnt get thrown out for lack of evidence. It needs to be thrown out for entrapment to send a message that this kind of sting is unaceptable

i hope the police have alot more than that video

I hope they have LOTS of evidence so the case doesnt get thrown out for lack of evidence. It needs to be thrown out for entrapment to send a message that this kind of sting is unaceptable
It's nice to be on the same page with you on this one.

Messed up, indeed

Asguard said:

Unfortunately, it wasn't thrown out:

A Columbus firefighter was ordered to stay out of Berliner Park after a jury convicted him today of exposing himself there.

Judge Michael T. Brandt of Franklin County Municipal Court also ordered Robin Garrison to pay a $250 fine and placed him on one year’s probation. After a short trial, a jury found the firefighter guilty of public indecency, a fourth-degree misdemeanor.

Whether Garrison, 42, can respond to emergencies at Berliner Park in his official capacity needs to be clarified, his attorney, Sam Shamansky, said tonight ....

.... Shamansky, who argued that police had used the woman to trap Garrison, said that he plans to appeal on the grounds that Brandt didn’t instruct the jury on entrapment.

(Columbus Dispatch)

Moral of the story? Stay the f@ck out of Ohio.

• • •​

Madanthonywayne said:

If the police were going to arrest the guy involved, the woman should also have been arrested.

You would think. I mean, if it's not entrapment, then what's her story?

Notes:

Columbus Dispatch. "Firefighter ordered to stay out of city park after indecency conviction". November 13, 2007. See http://www.columbusdispatch.com/live/content/local_news/stories/2007/11/13/firefighter.html

Last edited:
Mod Hat - Commentary

Mod Hat — Commentary

Madanthonywayne said:
Another thread was started and then immediately closed on this topic because ABC News has shut down the link.

Well, for the record, there were a couple of problems with it, but citation concerns—generally satisfied by the link°—were the most easily expressed. The topic would have been reopened eventually, as the phrase "in the meantime" implied, but you beat me to it. This version certainly suffices.

Notes:

° generally satisfied by the link — As recent events demand, there are some changes coming regarding the presentation of source material.

You would think. I mean, if it's not entrapment, then what's her story?
Especially when you take note of the fact that more than one guy was arrested for "exposing himself" to this woman? WTF? Either she was working with the police or just taking sadistic delight in tempting these men into pulling out their dicks so they'd be arrested. Sounds like entrapment to me. It also seems to be the most literal version of jailbait I've ever seen.

Well, maybe that's all they've got to worry about in "middle America".

Furthermore, if the police are so concerned with public nudity, why are women allowed to expose themselves in the park?

To me, this is entrapment. That guy would never have exposed himself if not for the live nude girl asking him to.

Here's the video of the "crime". Don't get too excited, you can't see much:

Umm I like the law that says females can expose themselves like that but males can't. As a straight male i prefer that law...dont u?

Umm I like the law that says females can expose themselves like that but males can't. As a straight male i prefer that law...dont u?

No, and to be frank I'm bisexual but that has nothing to do with my decision. I hope you were joking but it's hard to tell these days.

That story sure doesn't gain any sympathy for police. It's ok I already decided I will not cooperate with them under almost all circumstances. I'm not on board with the modern system of justice.

Surely you can tell the difference?

BelgoHead said:

Where, exactly, is it illegal for a man to go shirtless in public? I mean, you know, like a park or your front yard, or whatever? (I'm aware of the rules in restaurants and stores, &c.)

In other words, how is it that a woman's nipples are sexually inappropriate while a man's are just fine and dandy?

I would suggest that the "bait's" conversation has more to do with entrapment (Actually asking to see his dick), than here being topless.

Eventually, she asked to see Garrison’s penis; he unzipped his pants and complied.

LMFAO!!! Men are so easy. idiot

I'm too shy to even talk to a topless woman in public. Too Cynical and Jaded to fall for this sting, I'd like to think.

Well how many topless women do you come across in public......just doesn't happen around here. If there was one, something would seem fuked up to begin with.

Well how many topless women do you come across in public......just doesn't happen around here. If there was one, something would seem fuked up to begin with.

Yeah, I'd be like "something stinks in the state of Canada...", Like when Ontario passed the topless law and basically just the hookers walked around topless.

Back