Little Green Men, Meet Iron Man

goofyfish

Analog By Birth, Digital By Design
Valued Senior Member
Those whacky brits!

In the UK, they had a vote to see who would be best-suited to be our ambassador and greeter in the event of aliens visiting Earth. Who'd they pick? Ozzy, naturally!
The 55-year-old rocker has beaten Tony Blair, the Prime Minister, and presenters Ant and Dec as the face people want to represent them to alien life.
:m: Peace.

I think that proves that britain is totaly screwed up :(

Bah!!!! I wish the days of our glourious empire would return

TheWorld has had far too much of Ozzy Ozbourne already. We surely don't want to inflict him on visitors from another world!

But Tony Blair or Ant & Dec are hardly ideal representatives of humanity as a species, either.

In fact, no-one is. We're far to heterogenous, inventive and diverse to have any truly typical individual. Let's hope the hypothetical aliens would appreciate that quality about us.

It's funny how these polls never get asked to people that actually hear about them after the votes been cast, it's as if they were just made up out the top of the writers head just to fill a paper up.

Personally I would have picked an ExoBiologist like Dr. Monica Grady, since thats kind of what they are there for, isn't it?

I don't know. I think if you ask a far-fetched question, you are going to get a far-fetched answer.

Back